Sandro Tonali: given suspended two-month ban by FA (Official)

The Prophet

2 hours ago, elbee909 said:

I hope the club see him right anyway! Get him away from the 'spoons 

Apart from anything else Tim Martin hates Europeans. Putting money in the Brexshit, racist's pocket isn't very bellissimo 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 hours ago, elbee909 said:

Christ, someone arrange a care package of decent food for Sandro or he'll be gone before the season's out.

Hope he got himself down to Riley’s while he was there. He must be baffled by the UK so far - “this is summer? This is their cuisine?”

18 hours ago, Cronky said:

Ah, showing my age now :blush:

I take it that means it's been cobbled together from bits and pieces from all over the internet. Please don't tell me it's all fictitious.

Yeah it is, so it can be hard to fact check.

Also a lot of people don't realise is that many more match reports are being created by AI now.

3 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Yeah it is, so it can be hard to fact check.

Also a lot of people don't realise is that many more match reports are being created by AI now.

:anguish:

45 minutes ago, LV said:

He’s already had Greggs with Ginola 

Yes but has he been in one of the many establishments and seen the sights, sounds and smells they have on offer. He's clearly a man of culture.

I absolutely love the fact he’s getting out and about :lol: it’s a good sign of his character. the lad is only 22 and can’t speak the language, yet he’s probably already seen more of the north east than some of our previous players.

there’s so much to like about what we’re building here, on and off the pitch.

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Am I the only Geordie who thinks that Greggs is absolute shite - heartburn in a roll.

Milligans was always the superior Newcastle bakery.  The UK doesn’t know what it missed. 

Milligans better for baked stuff but Greggs do better sandwiches, coffee, cakes etc. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Milligans better for baked stuff but Greggs do better sandwiches, coffee, cakes etc. 

That’s a pretty sensible approach for me.  I can accept that Greggs does reach places that Milligans can’t.  But for their bread & butter baked products, Greggs is the inferior.

These things are important :) 

5 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Surprised more players don't live near the coast. Have seen the Longstaffs & Anderson knocking about before as you'd expect and Rob Elliott is a regular around Tynemouth Front Street.

Aye if I had lowie that’s exactly where I’d live. Can’t beat the moof, very biased obviously but can’t think of anywhere else in this country I’d like to live more. Prefer it to Darras Hall (not that I wouldn’t swap my Ken in Hebburn for a gaff there like but ya kna)

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Hope he got himself down to Riley’s while he was there. He must be baffled by the UK so far - “this is summer? This is their cuisine?”

The lad needs a ‘cultural intervention’, or he could be a one season wonder. You can live very well in the North East—doesn’t look like he is making good choices! 

43 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Am I the only Geordie who thinks that Greggs is absolute shite - heartburn in a roll.

Milligans was always the superior Newcastle bakery.  The UK doesn’t know what it missed. 

I’ve boycotted Greggs on principle. Bar-stewards don’t do stotties anywhere outside the North East 🤷‍♂️