NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

17 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bailey linking us with Tammy Abraham.

Really get the impression Wilson is leaving.

Seems we're after a striker with experience of the league to play a similar role to what he has recently, rotating for Isak when needed, and sometimes partnering with him.

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Sounds like that Cozier-Duberry will be staying at Arsenal.

How many young players do we get linked with every window and never sign? 

38 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bailey linking us with Tammy Abraham.

Bailey is the transfer equivalent of the bloke at Eldon Square picking tab ends out the bins.

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Bailey is the transfer equivalent of the bloke at Eldon Square picking tab ends out the bins.

Aye, although I am pretty sure he was the first to call Chelsea getting Tosin ahead of us.

22 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Really get the impression Wilson is leaving.

Seems we're after a striker with experience of the league to play a similar role to what he has recently, rotating for Isak when needed, and sometimes partnering with him.

I think we would like to sell, not sure we will get an offer that makes it worth it mind.

Valencia has not responded to an offer from Newcastle of 41M for MAMARDASHVILI.

The agent representing Newcastle in the negotiation is trying to get them to go up to 45M, which is what PETER LIM is asking for.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Valencia has not responded to an offer from Newcastle of 41M for MAMARDASHVILI.

The agent representing Newcastle in the negotiation is trying to get them to go up to 45M, which is what PETER LIM is asking for.

Worst agent ever. “Just let me ring the fellas that I’m repping, and I’ll encourage them to shell out more”.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Aye, although I am pretty sure he was the first to call Chelsea getting Tosin ahead of us.

Thought it was Boehly’s personal perineum licker Bein Jacobs.

A transfer window consisting of Kelly, Trafford, MGW and DCL would be really quite solid if maybe not as exciting as people would hope. Even with all those we'd still need another CB and a RW. It's going to be a big job getting everything we need this summer.

Alot of people are going to be disappointed about who we can realistically bring in.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

A transfer window consisting of Kelly, Trafford, MGW and DCL would be really quite solid if maybe not as exciting as people would hope. Even with all those we'd still need another CB and a RW. It's going to be a big job getting everything we need this summer.

Alot of people are going to be disappointed about who we can realistically bring in.

I doubt we will sign either MGW or DCL.

Signing a quality right winger who could potentially step in upfront would save us alot of heartache.

11 minutes ago, STM said:

Signing a quality right winger who could potentially step in upfront would save us alot of heartache.

MGW is the exact player I could see us signing tbh.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

MGW is the exact player I could see us signing tbh.

I'd love us to sign him. Just not sure it will happen.

He's this year's Paqueta/Maddison, except that this time we have a much better understanding of the types of player Howe loves.

I think he's great and would be perfect for us, but it feels a bit too on the nose and Howe/the recruitment team has humbled me enough now with player selections that I'm questioning everything about my own judgement on players.

42 minutes ago, STM said:

I could definitely see us signing one of them, MGW coming in would obviously be preferable but as long as other positions are filled well then DCL would be a decent one (for the right price).