NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Sick of Chelsea, like. Really thought we'd finish above them for a second successive season, now they're manipulating all these players into thinking they're not a disgrace.

Might sound crazy but I think he'd pick us over Bayern.... this version of them seems a bit off, they have Kompany in charge + aren't PL.

Sounds like Man Utd's poor budget put managers off, while Man City are nervous about their 115 charges. We might therefore be in a straight shootout with Chelsea. From that point, hey maybe Olise is a smart lad. He rejected them last year, after all.

Ahhh what am I doing... of course we won't sign him 🫤

As I’ve said in the past Olise has the attributes to be world class, the club know this so it’s probably why they are giving it a shot. The annoyance is Chelsea and their petulance to offer players silly money on 8 year contracts, I don’t think you can argue with players accepting that.

2 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would absolutely love him here, I'm a big fan of his. Think he's perfect for us. Wages are allegedly very high, €200,000 a week but I haven't found any reputable sources reporting that. Think only Ben Jacobs and GOAL.com have ran with it which has been perpetuated on Transfermarkt and FBRef, the latter of whom has asterisked it with 'unverified estimation'.

He's been mentioned by Douglas and Waugh since the season's close as well.

Really? You've never mentioned it

Edited by Menace

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Can they afford to bench Antony? And see his value absolutely die on its arse while he runs his contact down on huge wages?

His value absolutely dies every time he plays too to be fair :lol:

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Still think it will be MGW we end up with.

Does he play right though? Thought he was more central, not that anyone would complain but we need a very specific position filled 

Olise would be great, but I doubt he’ll come to us over the other options he’ll apparently have.

I’m a huge Gibbs White fan, would love to see him sign for us.

22 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Does he play right though? Thought he was more central, not that anyone would complain but we need a very specific position filled 

Think he’s played there quite a bit for Forest, although I do think he’s better centrally.

38 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

Olise would be great, but I doubt he’ll come to us over the other options he’ll apparently have.

I’m a huge Gibbs White fan, would love to see him sign for us.

Come on - optimism - we were in a relegation fight and we managed to sign Bruno with Arsenal sniffing around.  IF and it is a big IF we really are interested in buying him - I recon we are in with a shout.

I think if we sell that RW slot as a transformational signing to go with the likes of Bruno, Isak, Gordon and Tonali we would have a chance.

Not we would necessarily get him, but it's possible.

Based on it being an ornstein tweet, I'm quite happy knowing that we are willing to drop such a big amount on the one stand out weak spot in the starting XI.

Would be some signing if we can pull it off, but also interesting to know who we're looking at as alternatives. Were one player away from one of the best front three's going, with bags of potential still to fill.

6 hours ago, duo said:

Come on - optimism - we were in a relegation fight and we managed to sign Bruno with Arsenal sniffing around.  IF and it is a big IF we really are interested in buying him - I recon we are in with a shout.

I think we probably told Bruno we were going to be the next PSG. I doubt we can get away with that little fib now.

This is where we need Kevin Keegan on the Zoom calls.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If Olise's clause can only be triggered by a team in the Champions League, I assume us, Chelsea and Man United would have to negotiate a fee?

If that is indeed the clause then yes. 

Apparently Chelsea can’t afford a straight cash deal, the only way they can get him is if Palace accept a player as well. (Same for Chelsea going for Duran).

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Apparently Chelsea can’t afford a straight cash deal, the only way they can get him is if Palace accept a player as well. (Same for Chelsea going for Duran).

Even after the first of July? They must be relegated to get shot or some players if that’s the case. The Madueke link makes a lot of sense in this scenario. 

4 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Even after the first of July? They must be relegated to get shot or some players if that’s the case. The Madueke link makes a lot of sense in this scenario. 

Just what the Mail are reporting and Romano is mentioning as well regarding the Duran deal.

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Just what the Mail are reporting and Romano is mentioning as well regarding the Duran deal.

Duran? 

It’s a mad world

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’ve just read that some financial expert reckons they have around £200m they can spend before they need to sell.