NUFC Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The improvement he would give us on RW would be huge, he’s a million times better than Miggy and Murphy. I get the reservations about spending that much on him though.

Yeah but they are under contract and on approximately £15-20kpw and £45-50kpw you’d imagine. West Ham would want £65-70m as he’s got 6-7yrs on his contract? (Didn’t he recently sign something silly like a 8yr contract?) Then to make him move he’d want tier 1 wages of us at £170kpw. £65m+5x52x£100kpw=£101m more than keeping current two players and that’s before you get the ripple effect in squad of other players then wanting a pay rise.

There’s better out there for cheaper that fit our pay structure surely.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Yeah but they are under contract and on approximately £15-20kpw and £45-50kpw you’d imagine. West Ham would want £65-70m as he’s got 6-7yrs on his contract? (Didn’t he recently sign something silly like a 8yr contract?) Then to make him move he’d want tier 1 wages of us at £170kpw. £65m+5x52x£100kpw=£101m more than keeping current two players and that’s before you get the ripple effect in squad of other players then wanting a pay rise.

There’s better out there for cheaper that fit our pay structure surely.

Absolutely, and I would look for cheaper alternatives. 

Tomori at 50 million euros is a good deal. He was the best player against us at Milan.

Bowen for 60 million quid is a bit steep for me i think.

17 minutes ago, STM said:

I'd bite at that price.

Shame we can't do 25/30 plus almiron but yeah for a good player it's a decent price 

33 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Imagine going to Italy and coming back with yet another BRIT. Eddie‘s Brexit Mags strike again.

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

Imagine going to Italy and coming back with yet another BRIT. Eddie‘s Brexit Mags strike again.

At least it’s a talented one!

37 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Can't believe they are still wanting to do business with Milan :lol:

Hopefully having "ringmaster" on our team give us inside info regarding which purchase from Italian market would be safe. Haha