NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Barnes and Mbuemo always put up great g/a numbers. That’s not boring to me but to each their own I guess.

edit: damn, npw 

Boring, boring NPW.

22 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

We're not turning our noses up. He's just boring, like Harvey Barnes is boring. I won't have a problem if he comes here and he'll score goals. But he is boring.

Agree we need someone with a bit of panache and ooh la la about them.

30 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

We're not turning our noses up. He's just boring, like Harvey Barnes is boring. I won't have a problem if he comes here and he'll score goals. But he is boring.

I dont think he is boring, but I kinda see what you mean. Hes a solid upgrade, and i wouldnt say no to him, but for this position I would like to see marquee/transformative.

7 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

I dont think he is boring, but I kinda see what you mean. Hes a solid upgrade, and i wouldnt say no to him, but for this position I would like to see marquee/transformative.

Solid upgrade + EH factor is a different equation. 

1 minute ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Solid upgrade + EH factor is a different equation. 

For sure. Adding Mbeumo can push us into CL places. I just feel there are some limitations to his game. Im not even sure what player that would be marquee for us (realistic).

Just now, nufc123 said:

For sure. Adding Mbeumo can push us into CL places. I just feel there are some limitations to his game. Im not even sure what player that would be marquee for us (realistic).

Aye, I’m struggling to think of realistic names for that position tbh.

24 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Put it this way, after six transfer windows needing a RW I'd hope we were holding out for an Isak/Bruno level player. Getting Mbuemo doesn't feel worthy of a six transfer window wait.

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Put it this way, after six transfer windows needing a RW I'd hope we were holding out for an Isak/Bruno level player. Getting Mbuemo doesn't feel worthy of a six transfer window wait.

Yeah we have been waiting for that quality RW a long time, and I agree.

I think boring would be applied to anyone who meets the following criteria:

- in the PL for a long time

- not a superstar

- over the age of 23

- likely at a middle of the pack club, but not required

- likely British, but also not a hard requirement

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Hey Will.

We should set up an NO twitter account just to fuck these guys off. Just be a reliable place for highlighting their thefts, errors and blatant lies.