NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Chill people, we will be top of the table come the new year, whole different load of bollocks to fret about .

Then there'll be complaints about why we're only 3 points clear and not 6, or why such-and-such a player didn't come off until the 73rd minute instead of the 64th minute. Normally from the same people. 

20 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Like this one, but who is reporting it?

Couldn't find anyone else mentioning it on Twitter or Google recently, so probably conjured through some form of scatomancy

Think its clear we're after a centre half and a right sided attacker. The right winger is more of a priority for me, so I hope we go big and also sign another quality centre half. 

I think another striker will be third on the list, but i suspect Howe will be happy going into the season with Isak, Wilson and Gordon as central striking options. Think we'll struggle to shift any of our lot but I really didnt see Anderson going. 

Think CB and RW are essential, we have holes in those positions in our squad right now.

I think in an ideal world we'll sell Wilson and Almiron and bring in a player who can provide depth in both of their positions. If we can't move them on, that addition may be delayed until next summer. I think we will once the market warms up a bit, but it'll be later in the window.

Everyone back from Germany. Assume meetings have been had I reckon some concrete links in the next day or two 

17 minutes ago, gdm said:

Everyone back from Germany. Assume meetings have been had I reckon some concrete links in the next day or two 

Waiting for dominoes to fall according to Douglas. If that’s the case, it’s probably more waiting for other clubs to do something before we will/can.

Just to fill the time - you've got £85m to spend, there'll be a forward/winger coming in on loan. Your DOF presents two options for you;

A) Raphinha (£60m) and Thiaw (£25m)

B) David (£25m) and Tomori (£60m)

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Just to fill the time - you've got £85m to spend, there'll be a forward/winger coming in on loan. Your DOF presents two options for you;

Easily A for me.

7 hours ago, andycap said:

We have had ages to bring him in is what I'm saying. He wasn't in work with any club. 

Just think we could have moved earlier for him. 

He’s been working for us discreetly for a few month. Don’t read too much into timing of his announcement. We were playing 4D chess with Man Utd over Ashworth that’s all.

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

C)

12 minutes ago, Abacus said:

D) We'll dig into an aquifer to save on water costs instead. Pretty sure that was the most exciting news one year 

E) Drilling for water we strike oil instead……….those pesky Saudi’s

1 hour ago, gdm said:

According to the teams news ITK…

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Some right sad cunts camping out at the training ground like :lol:

More the merrier we need our fix 🤣

5 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Some right sad cunts camping out at the training ground like :lol:

Blows my mind when I'm driving to work at 7am and people are walking into darsley in their toon tops mind.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

More the merrier we need our fix 🤣

Nah, all of our Youtubers are absolutely awful, rather we had none and left it to Luke & the boys for our 'fix' :lol:

18 minutes ago, LFEE said:

According to the teams news ITK…

Funny because my mates saw Tindall out in town on the piss at 10pm

Just now, Jack27 said:

Funny because my mates saw Tindall out in town on the piss at 10pm

Read the follow up etc. Never specified Tindall stayed until the end 🤷🏼‍♂️