NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Might actually put some money on us finishing both top 4 and top 6. Every preview I've seen seems to be down on us without any good reasons. Staveley leaving, Eddie being linked with the England job, selling fringe players, those stupid Gordon rumours etc. will not have any effect on our season and it's impossible the injury situation gets as bad without Europe. This is a team that finished around the top 4 spots last season in expected points while dealing with the worst injury crisis ever seen and there are signings coming.

1 hour ago, Away Toon said:

I think the BBC has us finishing 9th, which would mean goodbye to Eddie, Bruno and maybe Gordon and Isac. Hope not.

Luckily football is played on grass not a website FFS. Unbelievable levels of dragging a negative out

20 minutes ago, Pata said:

Might actually put some money on us finishing both top 4 and top 6. Every preview I've seen seems to be down on us without any good reasons. Staveley leaving, Eddie being linked with the England job, selling fringe players, those stupid Gordon rumours etc. will not have any effect on our season and it's impossible the injury situation gets as bad without Europe. This is a team that finished around the top 4 spots last season in expected points while dealing with the worst injury crisis ever seen and there are signings coming.

We don’t wear red and we aren’t in London so we don’t matter. The fkers can keep ignoring us for all I care. 

Villa are gonna’ fall off a cliff once the games and injuries start piling up. Chelsea are a basket case who’ll be looking for a new manager 3 months in and have looked atrocious defensively in pre season. Ange has big pressure on and is starting to show cracks. Man U are the Sunderland of the PL, toxic club where nothing will go right long-term. Wham, Paqueta ban hanging over them all season. 

We look far and away the best equipped to challenge top 3/4. I predict we won’t lose a home game this season. The away form will be helped massively having Joe and Pope back. If the application is right, the rest don’t stand a chance. 

Edited by Joelinton7

2 hours ago, 80 said:

If you mean the big project, that's unnecessarily despondent. We'd bank £200m-300m and go again. We'd be in a much stronger position than we were a couple of years ago. We could have a gigantic fresh push with that. Upsetting, yes, the end, no.

While I think 9th is unlikely, where are we banking 200-300m from?  Given next season sees increased PSR screws, 9th would be borderline disastrous

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

While I think 9th is unlikely, where are we banking 200-300m from?  Given next season sees increased PSR screws, 9th would be borderline disastrous

I think he means if we sold Bruno / Gordon / Isak.