NUFC Transfer Rumours

I wonder if our transfer strategy has now changed to focusing our budget on game changers rather than spreading it across the team? 

What are we year 3 into the 5 year plan to become CL regulars? I'd say we're about 3-4 players away from that which would make sense. 

1 minute ago, Thumbheed said:

I wonder if our transfer strategy has now changed to focusing our budget on game changers rather than spreading it across the team? 

What are we year 3 into the 5 year plan to become CL regulars? I'd say we're about 3-4 players away from that which would make sense. 

I’d say we are 2 tbh, well from a starting 11 of champions league quality.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d say we are 2 tbh, well from a starting 11 of champions league quality.

The problem being - at the rate we are moving for players and such is other teams reluctance to sell to us, it may as well be 222.

Can't understand why people can't hold out another five days to see how it pans out instead of melting down.

I'll be as gutted as anyone if we sign no one, but I doubt that'll be the case.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Can't understand why people can't hold out another five days to see how it pans out instead of melting down.

Just imagine How buzzing is this place gonna be when we agree a deal for Guehi, sign a winger & Trafford then Almiron, Dubravka, Fraser & Lewis are all sold 

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Keeps people entertained on a Bank Holiday Monday.

Entertains both the meltdowners, and people like me who get to post about not melting down. Everyone’s a winner !