NUFC Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

My concern is that the lingering effects of the transfer window will act as the catalyst for a bigger crisis if results go the other way. 

Going to be an especially pressurised time for the club next couple months or so.

The Ashley era taught us that everything hinges on results. If we beat Spurs things will already be looking up.

2 minutes ago, Collage said:

Howe:

There is still time and there is work going on to try and see what we can do in the last few hours of the window. So while there is time there is hope. 

"No I don't think we will be closed [for business] right until the end. There may be one or two of the younger players going out, there's two or three of those. So let's see what happens in the last few hours.

I'm clinging to this.

I think this just means Shola is working late.

Just now, Skeletor said:

The Ashley regime unravelled after a disastrous transfer window. I feel like he was trying up to that point then everything became spiteful from then on.

What's your point?

4 minutes ago, Collage said:

Howe:

There is still time and there is work going on to try and see what we can do in the last few hours of the window. So while there is time there is hope. 

"No I don't think we will be closed [for business] right until the end. There may be one or two of the younger players going out, there's two or three of those. So let's see what happens in the last few hours.

I'm clinging to this.

Keep clinging.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The Ashley era taught us that everything hinges on results. If we beat Spurs things will already be looking up.

Yeah, positive result heading into the international break with some additional (good) news about the stadium and wider infrastructure would be great.

Just now, jonny1403 said:

We didn't really did we.

We did, yes we got the money for Anderson up front (in accounting terms) but the fee for Vlad will be amortised over the duration of his contract probably cost us about 7m per year :lol: 

Eales can’t even do an FFP workaround properly. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

We did, yes we got the money for Anderson up front (in accounting terms) but the fee for Vlad will be amortised over the duration of his contract probably cost us about 7m per year :lol: 

Eales can’t even do an FFP workaround properly. 

I know we technically did but it was a PSR fudge. We don't value him at 20m which is what the original post was talking about.

Just now, jonny1403 said:

I know we technically did but it was a PSR fudge. We don't value him at 20m which is what the original post was talking about.

Which is the issue with what we’ve done; we can value him at whatever but his cost is fixed. 

12 minutes ago, TRC said:

What are they expecting Jamie Reuben to do exactly.

That tweet is so incredibly disturbing, words fail me.

Can't even imagine what he's thinking when he sees something like that.

25 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

SIGN MORE KEEPERS!

You can never have enough, we may run out of outfield players but by god we'll have someone between the sticks come hell or high water.