NUFC Transfer Rumours

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Because Cole won the double and we won nowt?

Admit I'm being facetious as fuck there. :lol:

Ironically I'm sure I remember we tried getting Ferdinand around the same time, QPR wouldn't sell, we were strongly linked with a few lesser players like Chris Armstrong (from Palace of all clubs :lol:), but we held on until the end of the season for our first choice to become available. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Just now, The Prophet said:

Always felt we'd go back in for s Forest player, was hoping it'd be MGW though.

The thing that's going to annoy me if we deal with them now is overpaying for MGW, Elanga, an academy kid, or literally anyone else would have been so much better than taking the Greek in June. They must have really had us over a barrel. 

Chalobah is essentially right sided Lloyd Kelly. Solid squad addition, slight upgrade on Krafth (arguable). Would still leave a need for an upgrade RCB. 

Surprised we haven't looked younger for a RCB as we have some experience to protect whomever would come in. Schar is good for at least another season. 

When forest paid 35m for Anderson I was sure we'd have already agreed a fee for Morgan Gibbs White or something. If this comes off I'll always believe its just a swap deal. :lol:

Happy enough with it. Elanga is quick and young, even if he in a few years time don't quite make the grade we should be able to sell him on.