NUFC Transfer Rumours

Just now, toontownman said:

On the upside, our squad seems to react well to the whole being underestimated, written off and us against them (top 6) seige narrative.

We will need it the next 4 months.

January is a terrible window mind.

Wouldn't expect much happening there, unless things were either going really badly tbh.

5 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

There are players changing teams all over the place and some for paltry prices that could give us extra squad depth. Why is it always us scraping about and doing nowt man.

We’re not looking for squad players… we’ve been searching exclusively for 1-2 first team ready starters.

Howe will be gone before Christmas. They just decided not to back him. Even sounds like we low balled the Guehi bids.. and more I think about it more it sounds like Mitchell leaked the bid to make it seem like we were trying to do something.

12 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Loan window stays open, they'll be shipped out soon enough.

It doesn't though

but there are other leagues with open windows

Edited by junkhead

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Yes, sorry, I thought that was obvious.

we’re getting to the point where we’re gonna have to do a lot of trading. Given Eddie doesn’t like changing things too much I feel this might be an issue.

i guess Botman eventually comes back in for Burn, new RCB for Schar, new RW for Almiron, new backup RB for Trippier, new backup striker for Osula (who becomes Wilson’s replacement), new number 1 GK.

how long does schar keep going as a backup? Will Pope?

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

Howe will be gone before Christmas. They just decided not to back him. Even sounds like we low balled the Guehi bids.. and more I think about it more it sounds like Mitchell leaked the bid to make it seem like we were trying to do something.

You mean apart from the fact the Palace chairman went live on Sky Sports news and discussed the deal.