NUFC Transfer Rumours

Just now, tinoasprilla said:

If Elanga and Guehi are Howe choices which I think they are.  You think they are worth 100 million?  No better options available.  Is Howe too stubborn open question

Have you not read the board for the last week?

If Elanga and Guehi are Howe choices which I think they are.  You think they are worth 100 million?  No better options available.  Is Howe too stubborn open question

he said there had 4-5 options but after that the quality dropped.

you cant force clubs to sell, or players to sign.

I believe he is, ashworth and now Mitchell not been able to bring in players to fix our weak positions. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Howe will be gone before Christmas. They just decided not to back him. Even sounds like we low balled the Guehi bids.. and more I think about it more it sounds like Mitchell leaked the bid to make it seem like we were trying to do something.

Cool story bro.

6 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Howe will be gone before Christmas. They just decided not to back him. Even sounds like we low balled the Guehi bids.. and more I think about it more it sounds like Mitchell leaked the bid to make it seem like we were trying to do something.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Not even close to anything factual there [emoji38]

Just wanted a truly miserable and pessimistic take and even manage to tag on a conspiracy theory.  

9 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Between this and your batshit line-up the other day, good lord. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

IMG_2168.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

image.thumb.png.8ff24252338a3aa09dd6627d67694ec7.png

We should have had the guts of 80m to spend.. they chose not to. Deals to be made today and all through the window. But they didn’t. 

Whatever way you want to look at it, something doesn’t appear to be right with the club. Unfortunately for Howe, Mitchell is above him. So only one winner if they come to fall out.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

We should have had the guts of 80m to spend.. they chose not to. Deals to be made today and all through the window. But they didn’t. 

Whatever way you want to look at it, something doesn’t appear to be right with the club. Unfortunately for Howe, Mitchell is above him. So only one winner if they come to fall out.

A full summer of monumental change, the club is fine and not going to fall apart. They’ll crack on with it and this summer will just be a blip. 

21 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Isn’t it about to be Rafa’s cycle to manage? Eddie will get his rest until 2026.