NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

As someone that has led multi-million pound projects. I can’t say everything is going to plan if the plan keeps changing. Plans can evolve and change. But I can’t say ‘that’s all part of the plan’. 

It’s part of the new plan aye. The one that is more expensive, delayed, less quality etc. aye. 

Now some things aren’t ideal at face value and are genuinely part of the original plan. Like eventually selling Bruno or someone. But this isn’t one of those things. 

3 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I think we were planning not to use the Jan window - and I suppose you can hardly blame them given that in the first part of the season we're in 3 competitions plus the Champions League.

Not sure about the Hall transfer or when the obligation triggers, but at the time getting him initially on loan was a bit of a coup.

Tonali is the real one that stings right now, but that one has been debated to death.

The Hall loan thing is just a FFP/PSR hack that is mutually useful to us and Chelsea. It’s not a coup or a real loan imo.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

The Hall loan thing is just a FFP/PSR hack that is mutually useful to us and Chelsea. It’s not a coup or a real loan imo.

Yes, I agree about the PSR bit - by coup I meant that he was seemingly highly valued and with a lot of potential for the future.

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

As someone that has led multi-million pound projects. I can’t say everything is going to plan if the plan keeps changing. Plans can evolve and change. But I can’t say ‘that’s all part of the plan’. 

It’s part of the new plan aye. The one that is more expensive, delayed, less quality etc. aye. 

Now some things aren’t ideal at face value and are genuinely part of the original plan. Like eventually selling Bruno or someone. But this isn’t one of those things. 

And maybe I’m taking the ‘plan’ thing too literally as that is my field.  We have professionals in charge that are doing their best to make the club a success. Yes that is true. 

The quality and execution of the plans for this season and next regarding PSR and transfers is up for debate. 

11 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

In between posting on here all day

...?

47 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

In what world is a team with European aspirations having Murphy as its only natural RW not a desperate situation? 

A world in which a team with that exact set of circumstances didn't just aspire to but achieved European football I would imagine. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

17 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

😂😂

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] Such a cesspit of misery in here at times. Some people seem to make following the club such hard work for themselves. January being a shit show man. [emoji38] Loonies.

Only to all be proven wrong yet again. It's so tragic man.

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Isn't the actual issue that Miggy doesn't want to go?

Pretty sure we’ll be bringing in the heavies if he doesn’t want to go after a £27m offer

32 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fd1ceb8a16bd2d9dc36ae1d07f9656d9.jpeg