NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, TRC said:

I hope we get Tosin, think he would be great.

Yeah I think he’d be a very good option. Decent player as a back up CB and believe he’s on a free. Would love us to get him as well as:

Solid CB.
A decent RW that can function as a CF(would love Bowen, but that’s not happening).

A starting LB only of there’s anyway of getting out of the Lewis deal. 

Sure they would be some decent options on a free to bulk the squad up if we could shift the deadwood as well as Miggy, Longstaff, Wilson. 

Thought they’re may have been a few better options. I’d be tempted with Tete on a short low wage deal to cover Trippier so Liv can play LB. 

14 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Dwebbo didn't watch yesterdays match then, clearly. :lol: 

I didn’t, assume Tete wasnt that good then😂

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

No clue about Tete, but Hall was great.

I didn’t think he was great, thought he did ok. Maybe im

just expecting bigger things. Don’t really understand why he’s hardly played 

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

Ohhhhh weeee 

all of them pls 

Literally fills everything we need 

Unai Simon and Andrei Lunin as keepers (1 of them)

2 hours ago, Ikon said:

Yoro I’d love but not happening. 70m and RM is my guess. He’s perfect though.

At the season end he will have 1 yer left - no way he costs 70m

5 hours ago, Mikky said:

Take it to 2025

Leny Yoro

J Tah

Y Fofana

F Chiessa

J David 

Job done 

Will all be available for decent fees this summer you'd think, with 1 year left. 

46 minutes ago, Mikky said:

At the season end he will have 1 yer left - no way he costs 70m

Oh i thought his contract was for longer. Anyways, not happening. Would be amazing though. 

16 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

We buying Foden or what?

I think what is probably the most likely option there.

16 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

These contracts are expiring - wouldn't mind Taremi for back up CF and even Ndidi so we have a DM option (wouldn't start)

That Juan Miranda LB is on this list, weren't we linked with him once? 

Lloyd Kelly would be a quality backup at lcb and lb and he was bought by Bournemouth under Howe, but we have so many bodies there already (Botman, Burn, Targett, Hall, Livramento?) that it may not be a priority unless we can move someone on.  

3 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

Lloyd Kelly would be a quality backup at lcb and lb and he was bought by Bournemouth under Howe, but we have so many bodies there already (Botman, Burn, Targett, Hall, Livramento?) that it may not be a priority unless we can move someone on.  

Targett. Next…

I remember me and many others on here talking about Alan Varela before he moved to Porto for 8m euros. He has impressed for them and there are rumours that both PSG and Liverpool are interested in him.  We seem to be scouting in South America quite a bit but we never buy from there for some reason. I wonder if the same will happen with Redondo. Him going cheap somewhere and then cost a bomb a year later. He might be RM bound sometime, no idea. Not sure how well he has done this season either. We should buy some and loan them out to Portuguese/Dutch clubs. 

Edited by Ikon

38 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I remember me and many others on here talking about Alan Varela before he moved to Porto for 8m euros. He has impressed for them and there are rumours that both PSG and Liverpool are interested in him.  We seem to be scouting in South America quite a bit but we never buy from there for some reason. I wonder if the same will happen with Redondo. Him going cheap somewhere and then cost a bomb a year later. He might be RM bound sometime, no idea. Not sure how well he has done this season either. We should buy some and loan them out to Portuguese/Dutch clubs. 

It's a great market to get some talent to fill out the squad for low fees and low wages. Wish we'd step up our activity in that market.

46 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Redondo has gone to Inter Miami for some reason.

I think he will be Europe bound after a season or two