NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Can see many reasons why we'd want him (very similar to Schar basically) but equally, I'd be shocked if he were to come in an be vying to start straight away. And with Botman and Lascelles out that is what we need at the moment. Good one for next season or the one after but struggle to see him making an impact this one if he did sign.

17 hours ago, Weezertron said:

I agree thats the case, especially when we wait until their careers nosedive to consider selling. 

I'm not even sure what I'm arguing anymore. I just want the club to have better timing when it comes to selling. 

I agree and said as much back in January. Tbf I think Eales said the same thing even then when he talked about even having to sell Bruno if we were pushed to the wall. We can't keep holding onto depreciating assets because in the end that will lead to selling appreciating assets instead if we are forced to abide by PSR rules.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

They don’t want them

Do they not know the rules ? They have to have them at inflated fees, they are giving Villa £60 million and probably Man Utd and Man City, that should be us