NUFC Transfer Rumours

52 minutes ago, andycap said:

You wanna tell eddie to go for the lad then 😂. 

Because he'll more than likely not bother touching the free market. 

I know :'(

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

NO!!!

The man to get is Yusuf Yazici.

Why is he a free agent? He's only 27 and has put in a good shift for Lille and CSKA whenever he's played? Great at set-pieces from the right.

1 minute ago, Emotic said:

Why is he a free agent? He's only 27 and has put in a good shift for Lille and CSKA whenever he's played? Great at set-pieces from the right.

I have no idea man. 

We were strongly linked a few years ago, and I imagine he's on Nickson's database, even just from watching Botman at Lille.

I wish we would, but I doubt we will.

2 hours ago, STM said:

A couple of separate points I wanted to make too..

1. On Craig Hope, his writing is sensationalist but I always watch his YouTube videos and he comes across calm and measured and fair. Perhaps that's just me.

2. My reading of the Amanda situation is this:

Amanda and Mehrdad didn't know how to run a football club properly. They were wonderful and inspiring etc but the reality is that they left a situation with PSR which would get any other person in a job sacked.

Whether it was Eales or not, ultimately the Chairman is the one who will have moved AS and MG on... and of course they could have stayed. I suspect their exit was always going to happen and this merely made it happen quicker.

Going into the summer we had no DoF, a manager who had likely been given more power than he should have (and I adore Eddie) and we're coming off the back of a close call with regards to PSR. With this in mind, is it any surprise that we ended up being ultra cautious?

Perhaps there has been a power struggle. Hopefully it's been sorted otherwise we know where it ends and hopefully we go into January with a clear vision and plan. 

You probably don't even know what a DOF does.  Honestly please rein in.  It's rather embarrassing regarding the comments on here. 

12 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Havent been around for long but it sounds like a my faatha can fight your faatha on here at times 😂

Spot on.

11 minutes ago, Rod said:

You probably don't even know what a DOF does.  Honestly please rein in.  It's rather embarrassing regarding the comments on here. 

We know exactly what Mitchell was bought into do, Eales did an interview about it.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We know exactly what Mitchell was bought into do, Eales did an interview about it.

We have an amazing professional team of ...... well , managers.  I totally support them.  Please get behind them.

2 hours ago, Zero said:

Sometimes I do wonder whether you owe an apology to those that voiced our concerns re club management since January.

Why is January the cutoff? Are the years of goodwill and progress beforehand wiped out?

Ashworth and Stavely leaving has potentially caused some disruption but let's give the club some time to settle down into a new structure. So we might stay static for a season, I think they deserve that time and static now is infinitely better than before they came. What's the worst that's going to happen?

If we have issues after next summer then that's a different conversation.

Edited by Hhtoon

31 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Why is January the cutoff? Are the years of goodwill and progress beforehand wiped out?

Ashworth and Stavely leaving has potentially caused some disruption but let's give the club some time to settle down into a new structure. So we might stay static for a season, I think they deserve that time and static now is infinitely better than before they came. What's the worst that's going to happen?

If we have issues after next summer then that's a different conversation.

January is the time when Ashworth stopped working I.E. the club started to change the decision making process. 

May be you completely misunderstood my post? I mean Jan 24, not 25

56 minutes ago, Zero said:

January is the time when Ashworth stopped working I.E. the club started to change the decision making process. 

May be you completely misunderstood my post? I mean Jan 24, not 25

No, I don't believe I did but maybe so. I just don't get why anyone thinks it's particularly fair to drag the club over the coals over a potentially rough 7 months (impact of which has yet to be seen on the pitch) when they have delivered us years of improvement and rescued us from Ashley.

Even if they have erred, then they deserve the chance to resolve. IF issues are still present come this time next year, then that's maybe fair .

But we can all support (or not as the case may be) the club how we see fit.

That would be the most spectacular move I think i've seen tbh.

Can't think of a more cracking move for him either, that would genuinely be class :lol: 

Given and ageing Rondon did bits in the league, you'd imagine he'd do well too.

Miles better random transfer than Che Adams and McBurnie.

With any luck it's a "sweetener" so we get first look at their wonderkids- just need to sign the agreement before they see him play