NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Kattalars said:

Think Roony B will be a great addition to the team, and most definitely one for the future. Although he prefers to cut in from the right, he seems versatile, mature and has a good work ethic. 

Howe loves inverted wingers which makes me think we’ll be all over this kid trying to get him, fingers crossed looks an exciting talent.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Hope we do but my suspicion is we reckon Minteh will be squad-ready next summer and that'll be that.

Nah I think if we can get another year for Minteh we might keep him there 

Wonder if someone like a Gibbs White might be looked at? Can play mid and right wing (and as a 10)

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Nah I think if we can get another year for Minteh we might keep him there 

Wonder if someone like a Gibbs White might be looked at? Can play mid and right wing (and as a 10)

Think MGW would be a class signing but I don’t see us fronting the cash for him.

Should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. Not seen the article myself. I know we've been linked with him before. 

Wouldn't mind him or Arouna Sangante if we are looking at "cheaper" alternatives than say Diomande, Todibo for ex. 

"According to Digi Sport, Newcastle have now ‘made a bid’ for Dragusin.

The report claims that the Magpies have submitted a ‘written offer’ and have ‘matched Genoa’s £26m price tag.’

41 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. Not seen the article myself. I know we've been linked with him before. 

Wouldn't mind him or Arouna Sangante if we are looking at "cheaper" alternatives than say Diomande, Todibo for ex. 

IMG_5280.thumb.png.af9a0d5e7a9f2a2df9ab136544252366.png

Quick scan of Musk’s manky platform has him linked with us, advanced talks with Man Utd, Tottenham and Arsenal. Someone’s agent is very busy and he’ll probably end up as part of Odd Todd’s Squad at Chelsea.

44 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Being linked with Arsenal and Man United too. 

3 hours ago, Cronky said:

Not promising. We've yet to win a transfer battle with anyone from the 'big six'. 

We're still on target for the quadruple though, so maybe that'll change. ;)

Can't afford it.........yet !

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Inevitable really, even if to stop him leaving for nothing in the summer.

I think he wanted to stay there - Basque players tend to have a real connection to Bilbao - they earn decent salaries too which helps