NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

On the back of the City legal action and forthcoming sponsorship of the wheelie bins at SJP, my new transfer wish list looks like this -

GK Gio

CB Diomande

CB go on then we’ll still humour Brexit Eddie with Kelly.

RW Olise

CF Sesko

CM Ederson

Fucking hell Man City might wish they’d left well alone.

9 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Think Trafford would be a smart buy at the right price. 21 is absolutely no age for a keeper with PL experience. 

Not sure about that Pl experience. Its been a very poor experience for him. Dont like these skinny keepers like him, Meslier and Woodman. They dont have any controll in the box. All over the shop. Good with the feet and decent shot stoppers, but they all lack so much on the other parts. 

32 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

On the back of the City legal action and forthcoming sponsorship of the wheelie bins at SJP, my new transfer wish list looks like this -

GK Gio

CB Diomande

CB go on then we’ll still humour Brexit Eddie with Kelly.

RW Olise

CF Sesko

CM Ederson

I like it, but I think Sesko is going to Arsenal or Chelsea now.

6 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I like it, but I think Sesko is going to Arsenal or Chelsea now.

Not when we offer him £500k a year :juicy:

1 minute ago, duo said:

Not when we offer him £500k a year :juicy:

Not sure under 10k a week will tempt him.

47 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I think we were only ever after Ederson if Joelinton didn't renew his contract. Shame like, he looked outstanding in that Europa League final.

Aye, was really impressed by him 

1 hour ago, nufc123 said:

Not sure about that Pl experience. Its been a very poor experience for him. Dont like these skinny keepers like him, Meslier and Woodman. They dont have any controll in the box. All over the shop. Good with the feet and decent shot stoppers, but they all lack so much on the other parts. 

He'll have time to add those parts to his game though, and would be playing second fiddle to Pope in the short term anyway while he develops. Would rather go for Trafford than Mamardashvilli or Ramsdale if it frees up more funds for a right winger, which should be the priority IMO. 

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

The only downside of City winning this is there pull is the same financially as ours, with added immediate CL and PL title challenges. 

the Athletic mentioned a summer budget of about what we spend last year. 

Also interest in relegated players? Other than Trafford can anyone think of others we might hold an interest in?  

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

the Athletic mentioned a summer budget of about what we spend last year. 

Also interest in relegated players? Other than Trafford can anyone think of others we might hold an interest in?  

Koleosho is electric would love if we could snag him for a pittance... no end product though

4 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Wouldnt mind a punt at Gustavo Hamer if we got him on the cheap

8 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Brereton-Diaz as a Wilson replacement? I know that'd be from Villarreal but got a decent return of goals in the end.

Problem with this kind of deal is it a massive step down from Isak to him and he’s a player who won’t improve either. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Problem with this kind of deal is it a massive step down from Isak to him and he’s a player who won’t improve either. 

It'd be very tough getting someone anywhere near Isak's calibre prepared to play the second striker role, though? 25 years old, ,6 in 14 in one of the 5 worst (being generous) PL teams we've ever seen and can also play in other positions. All we need is someone back up to Isak who can get that sort of return from the sub striker.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It'd be very tough getting someone anywhere near Isak's calibre prepared to play the second striker role, though? 25 years old, 5 in 12 in one of the 5 worst (being generous) PL teams we've ever seen and can also play in other positions. All we need is someone back up to Isak who can get that sort of return from the sub striker.

I see your train of thought, and wouldn’t be against it if we kept Wilson so he’d be a third choice. That being said I’m desperate to get shot of Wilson so maybe that influences my thinking. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

No idea how much Villarreal would want, like. Could see if they fancied taking Minteh for a season and knock a few quid off. 

The Athletic hinted we would be open to selling Minteh this summer which I found interesting. 

Posted (edited)

So apparently Dortmund want to bring Sancho back, and so are making some players available.

Adeyemi is apparently being made available for 30 million Euros, so around 25 million pounds.

That's a great price considering his age and potential. Only just turned 22 years old earlier this year.

Can legitimately play across the front three positions, but is still a bit raw and will need some patience and development playing down the right side especially. Under a coach like Howe the results could be incredible.

At that price, surely worth a punt or no?

Very interested to see where he ends up next, if we don't go for him, could see him going to Brighton as Ansu Fati will be returning to Barcelona. Think he'd become immense in their setup too.

Edited by KaKa

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

So apparently Dortmund want to bring Sancho back, and so are making some players available.

Adeyemi is apparently being made available for 30 million Euros, so around 25 million pounds.

That's a great price considering his age and potential. Only just turned 22 years old earlier this year.

Can legitimately play across the front three positions, but is still a bit raw and will need some patience and development playing down the right side especially. Under a coach like Howe the results could be incredible.

At that price, surely worth a punt or no?

Very interested to see where he ends up next, if we don't go for him, could see him going to Brighton as Ansu Fati will be returning to Barcelona. Think he'd become immense in their setup too.

This is the type of sneaky pick up I’d love us to go for. Potentially very high ceiling and with Sesko seemingly on his way to Boehly’s Soccer Circus, probably about the best we can do.

13 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

This is the type of sneaky pick up I’d love us to go for. Potentially very high ceiling and with Sesko seemingly on his way to Boehly’s Soccer Circus, probably about the best we can do.

Sesko seems to be Arsenals number one target. 

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Sesko seems to be Arsenals number one target. 

Papers this morning saying, of course, the weirdo Chelsea Private Equity crew are piling in for him. Mudhryk 2.0 in them offering an 8 year deal and flanking Arsenal.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Papers this morning saying, of course, the weirdo Chelsea Private Equity crew are piling in for him. Mudhryk 2.0 in them offering an 8 year deal and flanking Arsenal.

He’d be demented to choose Chelsea over Arsenal.