Tino Livramento

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Ottoman said:

Signing livramento for £30m is not the best option esp given the fee. We could've done better with frimpong from leverkusen. Rumours had it that he is valued at 40m euros, a price tag slightly above the reported fee for livramento, besides frimpong is very much better and proven even on global level (has played ucl and el). He had an incredible 9g and 11 assists in all competitions last season from RB. only a year older than livramento. Can't say much but there is a lot about him. You guys can check him out yourselves. Besides given trippier's age and the crucial role he plays, we will need a ready made backup for him, one that can replace with very little drop in quality. And I don't think livramento can offer this given the fact that he is coming from and acl injury( an unrecoverable injury) and only had 1 season at top flight level

This is worse than when i drank 3 bottles of Chilean Rose wine, said some crazy stuff on here, upset most posters, then had to apologise to everyone, took a six month break, then changed my name from Chopey to Ben.

Dear me.

59 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Of course players recover from ACL injuries (e.g. Shearer, van Dijk, van Nistelrooy, Xavi, Robert Pires……)

Van dijk is still not himself. While the rest are world class. Meanwhile the list of players who didn't recover the injury well is endless. Sane, vandijk, gosens, Gascoigne, reus, Wesley fofana, sensi, chiesa to name few

11 minutes ago, Ben said:

This is worse than when i drank 3 bottles of Chilean Rose wine, said some crazy stuff on here, upset most posters, then had to apologise to everyone, took a six month break, then changed my name from Chopey to Ben.

Dear me.

did you praise pineapple pizza or something?

Signing livramento for £30m is not the best option esp given the fee. We could've done better with frimpong from leverkusen. Rumours had it that he is valued at 40m euros, a price tag slightly above the reported fee for livramento, besides frimpong is very much better and proven even on global level (has played ucl and el). He had an incredible 9g and 11 assists in all competitions last season from RB. only a year older than livramento. Can't say much but there is a lot about him. You guys can check him out yourselves. Besides given trippier's age and the crucial role he plays, we will need a ready made backup for him, one that can replace with very little drop in quality. And I don't think livramento can offer this given the fact that he is coming from and acl injury( an unrecoverable injury) and only had 1 season at top flight level

If Eddie Howe ever reads your post he'll feel like a right tit. Anyway cheers for taking time out of your FM save to let us know your thoughts.

Edited by Interpolic

Never played fm before. This is based on simple logic and analysis, and without being sentimental, what I said are actual facts. Just clear your minds and think of it. 

And I don't know why you guys are being hostile to what I said coz I never said the player is a bad signing, just simply said we could've done better given the conditions I posted. Check out my post again carefully

1 minute ago, Ottoman said:

Never played fm before. This is based on simple logic and analysis, and without being sentimental, what I said are actual facts. Just clear your minds and think of it. 

And I don't know why you guys are being hostile to what I said coz I never said the player is a bad signing, just simply said we could've done better given the conditions I posted. Check out my post again carefully

:dowiespin:

Edited by cannybagoftudor

1 minute ago, Ottoman said:

I sit and read your posts whilst I massage both my nipples. 

2 minutes ago, Ottoman said:

"Margaret .....bring me the Chilean truth wine !!"

4 minutes ago, Ottoman said:

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Nearly as shit as your Barnes one but not quite.

Done both my ACLs playing football (lower alphabet) & had them repaired by the wonderful Mr Deehan. Great surgeon, horrendous bedside manner. Calls a cunt a cunt. 

Luckily for me both surgeries have been a great success ? and, although, I haven't played football I can launch my morbidly obese carcass down the snowy slopes of Bansko and not give a fuck. 

Only side effect is, much like Professor Deehan himself, I now call a cunt a cunt. 

Got a 7 day ban on here for it, as it goes.