Tino Livramento

Yorkie

2 hours ago, BlazeT44 said:

Reporters dying to inflate our prices to push the narrative we're spending wildly.

BBC reporting 40M...

that's how many minutes they predict he'll play before getting injured again

11 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

You've said you like to achieve things. What do you hope to achieve when it comes to achieving things at Newcastle?

they say stupid things - watching the Leeds game at the weekend the commentator says "Leeds - the club where the supporters DEMAND rather than request promotion", this is the same team that's only had promotion once in the last decade at least. 

Edited by Gawalls

12 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

You've said you like to achieve things. What do you hope to achieve when it comes to achieving things at Newcastle?

You say you hope to achieve big things. If you achieve those big things at Newcastle, would you consider those things achieved providing you're able to achieve them?

They should just get a young player or someone like that to do it, sure they all have TikTok skills. 

Everything about our comms is weirdly formal and old fashioned still, even the way they write on the website is completely wrong. Needs gutting throughout. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Settle down! 

He’s 32 going on 33… 2yrs sounds about right ? His pace is already on the decline although not the biggest part of his game.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They should just get a young player or someone like that to do it, sure they all have TikTok skills. 

Everything about our comms is weirdly formal and old fashioned still, even the way they write on the website is completely wrong. Needs gutting throughout. 

They still don't have a profile photo for Gordon on the 1st team squad page - he's only been here six months.

I think there is a clear and obvious strategy this window aiming at consistency of our performances.

Barnes improves consistency on the left whilst Tonali and Livramento mean that losing Bruno or Trippier will have less impact on performances.

6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I think Tino transfer is purely opportunistic. I don’t think we with a different RB if he wasn’t available. 

Tonali doesn’t come off we sign another CM.  

£40m is a fair chunk of change for a RB whose coming back from a serious injury. We obviously really rate him.

4 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Off the top of my head, I can think of only one other former Newcastle player whose first and last name end with an O. 

Reminds me of an old Leading Firefighter we had, back in the day, at Pilgrim St. 

Lost his rag with one of the lads and said.. 

"I've got 2 words to say to you and they both end in O" 

"What? Fucko offo?" 

Tickled us

Edited by Groundhog63