Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] I love people saying it’s too much. It’s as much as the club wants to pay. If they want to pay a price then so be it.

Hey Dan, don’t go back, we think that’s enough of a price already. 

Just now, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] I love people saying it’s too much. It’s as much as the club wants to pay. If they want to pay a price then so be it.

Hey Dan, don’t go back, we think that’s enough of a price already. 

Of course it’s up to the club but when we are constantly fed the FFP line, I think it’s fair if fans have an opinion of what we feel are fair prices ?

I’d say Tripps has two years at the top left in him. He’s a top pro, who looks after himself.

Going back for a fourth time, we look desperate. Real possibility we get bent over here, which is surprising, given what line we’ve been fed with FFP. As good as he was, pre-injury, there’s no guarantee he’s still the same player.

I’d move on. Frimpong/Fresneda. There’s more out there.

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Where does the Pizza Rob moniker come from?

I think it originally came from him liking Asda (pizza counter) Pizzas, and tweeting a lot about them, before he becme 'connected' and 'ITK'.

Edited by TK-421

Massive gamble from Southampton to be honest - bearing in mind these are the players that took them down. Say they have turned down our £30m bid and a £40m bid from West Ham for ward prowse then after Chelsea were paid Back they could have had £50 - £60m in the coffers to rebuild. That goes a long way in the championship.

This could could be the same wrong decision that Leicester made not selling last 2 seasons, essentially tielemans and Maddison.

Edited by Gawalls

5 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

He also makes his own pizzas as ASDA and posts photos of em?

fuck me isn’t the internet wonderful at times?

We’re not that creative with our names are we?

5 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

He also makes his own pizzas as ASDA and posts photos of em?

fuck me isn’t the internet wonderful at times?

Tim Berners-Lee must be so proud of it’s usage. :lol:

Southampton negotiating hard on sales but ultimately they’ll have to crack for 1 or 2 players, that is the reality of relegation.

Once we’re into august they will do some deals. They won’t sell everyone so who knows if Livramento is a player they genuinely want to keep it it’s just performative to get the price up

Edited by WilliamPS