Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Club know better than me, maybe see longevity and progress in there that the layman can't, but to me the price was already a bit galling and the player not worth faffing around on so any additional faff I hope we've no time for.

Big fan of the signing if we can do it, but I feel like doing business with English clubs is going to be too much hassle for us. There must be a LB equivalent out there abroad somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Big fan of the signing if we can do it, but I feel like doing business with English clubs is going to be too much hassle for us. There must be a LB equivalent out there abroad somewhere.

Totally agree with this - the English market is insane at the moment

4 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Also if feels a long way from the low fee that was originally leaked doesn’t it [emoji38]

Think our initial thinking is that we could exploit them because of the relegation. Seems like home work wasn’t done on the sell on clause either. Going from £12m/£21m/£30m looks a poor negotiation to me. Looks sloppy, and now we look desperate, and they want to bend us over on the fee. 

I’d walk away and look at European targets. Better value, and no ? over a previous injury. 

15 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Think our initial thinking is that we could exploit them because of the relegation. Seems like home work wasn’t done on the sell on clause either. Going from £12m/£21m/£30m looks a poor negotiation to me. Looks sloppy, and now we look desperate, and they want to bend us over on the fee. 

I’d walk away and look at European targets. Better value, and no ? over a previous injury. 

We certainly aren’t desperate considering he won’t be first choice.

I think that just speaks volumes to be honest. They want to keep him. It’s all psychological. They’re digging their feet in and unless we pay it they get what they want in him staying otherwise we move on to another target. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

This guy really isn't worth all this fuss. He was a barely-present defender in a shite defense which struggled year on year then got relegated with many games to spare. We arent missing out on the next Maldini here. Fuck him, fuck southampton, next.

8 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Apparently want £50M for him…

Get fucked. Unless £25m of that is contingent on us winning the quadruple for three successive seasons, I’d rather us go hunting for something more pragmatic financially.

12 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

This guy really isn't worth all this fuss. He was a barely-present defender in a shite defense which struggled year on year then got relegated with many games to spare. We arent missing out on the next Maldini here. Fuck him, fuck southampton, next.

Not really accurate. He played pretty much every game as an 18/19 year old in the only season he's had, then got a bad injury.

He was injured last year when they went down.

Edited by ponsaelius