Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

20 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

They said if Howe picks Dummett and Ritchie at Old Trafford then Newcastle are definitely dead. 

anyway Howe picked Dummett and Ritchie, we scored 3 and conceded none and Howe said what were you all worried about?

I hope he says that he picked Dummet, Ritchie and Krafth for "tactical reasons".

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

"Cheer up Kevin Keegan Eric Ten Hag. Oh what can it mean to a sad manc bastard and a shite football team"

ETG is an absolute fraud.  Isn't he froggy?  But but ........... we had injuries..

Just now, Rod said:

ETG is an absolute fraud.  Isn't he froggy?  But but ........... we had injuries..

I posted earlier in the week about this hot Rod. I'm not using injuries as an excuse. I'm simply stating that we have them. 

It was a pretty lengthy post, and Ten Hag received a fair amount of criticism in it. 

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

Get him, Rod!

Cheers.  It boils my piss how the man u fans suddenly blame the owners for their demise and tonight it was "we had injuries".  Wankers!

18 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Don't tend make excuses anyway. Just say it how it is. The vast majority of you expected to lose tonight because you have injuries. We have a lot of injuries too, and when I state that it's seen as an excuse. :lol: 

We're shit at the back because of injuries. We're shit up top because we're shit. Antony is shit. Rashford is super shit. Mount is shit. Casemiro has been shit. Amrabat has been shit. 

Only positive tonight is that AWB is back. 

Fully expected to lose as did most of our fan base and we tried to tell you. There's a toxic cloud over the club at the minute. We could have played Luton at home tonight and there wouldn't be confidence in a result. 

Your back 4 was still way better than ours on paper. We started with Dummet-Krafth as our centre backs and Ritchie at the wing. We started 3 players who hasn't started in atleast 6 months. Your lineup looked stronger than ours across the board.