Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Tbh I don't care about Arteta.

I care about Newcastle's maturity in a big spot. We outplayed a really class Arsenal side, with so many players missing too.

It's a shame that won't be the story, but I'm not one for the comments section of Twitter anyway.

Hopefully we can keep this up until the international break and then feign a bunch of injuries to ensure they recover [emoji38]

Just now, Gawalls said:

They’re now taking about Arsenals injuries and them being stretched - don’t know who this bird is but she loves us, I like her.

Arsenal’s injuries? Quick look on PhysioRoom has us top of the league for that too.

The more I think about it, the more I think that 1-0 win against Man City with a second string XI in the league cup, will be the pivotal result of the season, that's given us the believe, and resolve to be able to go to these "elite" clubs and feel we're able to compete and not be in awe of them, like we did in the League game against City,

2 minutes ago, Beren said:

Tbh I don't care about Arteta.

I care about Newcastle's maturity in a big spot. We outplayed a really class Arsenal side, with so many players missing too.

It's a shame that won't be the story, but I'm not one for the comments section of Twitter anyway.

Hopefully we can keep this up until the international break and then feign a bunch of injuries to ensure they recover [emoji38]

What a week we’ve had with these players, I even noticed at one point tino slid off the pitch right where hall was and he patted him on the back, I just love our spirit.

Arteta: “How this goal stands, in the Premier League… this league we say is the best in the world. I have been 20 years in this country and now I feel ashamed”.

How many chances did you lads have hot shot? Right then.

Just now, Stifler said:

I never saw the match but just saw the goal. What the fuck are they whinging about?

You need to give them lessons on how to maintain their temper.

If it was against us it wouldn’t have been controversial