Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Smal said:

I think Joelinton probably fouls Gabriel to be honest, but the ball wasn’t out and it wasn’t offside. Arteta is too emotional to be a top manager.

I don’t think that was a foul. Gabriel was diving down to flick the ball up and away with his head, his trajectory was taking him down.

Just now, Smal said:

I think Joelinton probably fouls Gabriel to be honest, but the ball wasn’t out and it wasn’t offside. Arteta is too emotional to be a top manager.

He is a top manager though, regardless of how much of a cunt he is. To finish second behind city is not easy.

5 minutes ago, BShearer said:

Arteta is a sore loser. loser nonetheless.

This is why they won’t win the league. Mentally he’s not strong enough, he’s very quick to cry, right out of Wenger playbook after he lost the plot.

He’ll be running this all week, and anytime we play Arsenal he’ll bring it up.

You see him on the touchline, when Arsenal are up against it, all he’s got is abuse to the officials to fall back on.

If the FA had any backbone, they would have banned him a while back, him and Klopp need a good reminding of who is in charge, I’d say Eric Ten Haag is the same, but he’ll be his own doing before he goes that far.

These players man , this team, I just love them. Every time, they leave it all out there. I know it's old news but it's so hard to believe these are some of the same men as under Bruce. What Eddie and the staff have done is incredible. What a magnificent fucking club we are. Howay The Lads !!

Just now, Sandro Tonali said:

Does RTG agree with Mikel?

:lol:

"VAR was basically invented to overturn any decision that goes against the mags and to overturn any decision that goes for the opposition of the mags. Football is absolute shite now, barely have any interest unless we are playing even then my mind wanders."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-v-arsenal-kick-off-1730-sky-sports-main-eventsky-sports-premier-leaguesky-sports-ultra-hd.1619076/page-37

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

You think he probably fouls him, well let’s disallow it then.

Tuned into talkSHITE for the first time in years for no good reason, immediately turned off after first NUFC fan saying ‘we do it against the big teams, it is the little ones we drop points to, always been the way’

Fuck me - what’s Howe’s record vs bottom half clubs again?

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I don’t think that was a foul. Gabriel was diving down to flick the ball up and away with his head, his trajectory was taking him down.

I personally think Gabriel went down looking for the foul to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You need to give them lessons on how to maintain their temper.

If it was against us it wouldn’t have been controversial 

I honestly don’t see how it’s controversial. The only controversial part I saw was that Joelinton was potentially fouled in the build up. The ball never looked out, and the image you see floating about is deliberately misleading and I think BeIN have clarified it with a better image. It wasn’t a push by Joelinton, he was using leverage which you are allowed, and the ball went backwards, so it’s not offside.

It all looks a bit like a massive excuse for Arsenal, and Arteta was always going whinge about it.

5 minutes ago, Smal said:

I don't think it was a foul. Probably one of those that goes with the on-field decision whichever way it goes.

It should also be noted that Gabriel is stooping to head the ball anyway because he knows Raya is never going to punch it. Gabriel is going down before Joelinton does anything. The ball isn't out of play. And the offside, who fucking knows? But it's nothing like a DISGRACE or THE WORST THING EVER