Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Love seeing football justice dished out me like. They turned up and tried to waste time, dive about and ended up completely embarrassing themselves.

Couple that with Arteta’s post match meltdown, most entitled club in the league. 

We played our own game, didn’t get dragged into it too much, and got the job done.

Just now, Mountain said:

They are the most dangerous breed by a mile,seem to be a chav favourite for that very reason.

They can be great dogs, great companions, but when they are not raised or treated right they are as strong as an ox and very dangerous.

1 hour ago, Mattoon said:

At no point tonight did I feel like we were going to lose, even though they had the stats in their favour it didn't feel like we were out of control at any point. Defence was solid and I felt like we had the better chances.

Also, Bruno was definitely angling for a yellow so he misses Bournemouth rather than Chelsea, that was 100% the plan today.

deffo.

14 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Was hoping to see Tonali there 😕

Aye I thought the same, do worry a bit about him being isolated. He was at the match so figured he'd be in the photo, but then again, Sven wasn't there either so I'm not gonna think too deeply on it

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Has it been mentioned that Jorginho refused to shake Lascelles hand at the end :lol:

I suppose if your manager acts like a child then it filters down.

It’s a big problem for Arsenal. Arteta hasn’t got the temperament for the absolute top level. How can you expect your team to keep their cool and stay on the right side of professional when he’s going on like a bairn on the touchline for 90 mins?

Edited by Dr Venkman

Just now, Jean said:

Honestly one of the most silly comments I’ve seen, can punt a Chihuahua over 40 ft on a good day, no threat! 

Your sarcasm detector needs to have the battery replaced.

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Has it been mentioned that Jorginho refused to shake Lascelles hand at the end :lol:

I suppose if your manager acts like a child then it filters down.

Incredible. :lol: Can't stand him, probably the most boring footballer out there.

5 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Aye I thought the same, do worry a bit about him being isolated. He was at the match so figured he'd be in the photo, but then again, Sven wasn't there either so I'm not gonna think too deeply on it

Him being isolated? Why the hell would we let that happen?

First game of the season I missed today. Sounded like a hard-fought scrappy affair, with plenty of controversial incidents. I've just seen the goal, it's all pretty inconclusive. I look forward to watching it later.

Fantastic result in what is turning into a fantastic week, topped with a superb head loss from that try-hard, Lego-headed cunt in the opposition dugout.

Just now, Mountain said:

I'm sure they can be, doesn't change the stats.

To be honest, I do not own one. Just saying they are not the devil incarnate.

They can be very dangerous, I agree with you.

If that goal decision was Luton vs Palace, it would get a quick 30 second mention on MOTD at best, and they would turn around and say the correct decision was given.

It’s Newcastle vs Arsenal though, and it’s gone against a club who are used to the decisions going in their favour.

Unless there is something horrific that happens tomorrow with VAR, this is all they are going to talk about for the next week.