FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Shameful, Whoever let this happen should and hopefully, will be, sacked.

We are an absolute shambles commercially off the field.

Don’t know, they’re getting £500 a ticket and a paint job.  Canny swedge when you think about it. 

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

I cannot understand the thoughts behind this whether corporate greed (likely) or an attempt to be more conciliatory but surely anyone with any knowledge of the area would realise this is not a viable idea

5 minutes ago, 1964 said:

I cannot understand the thoughts behind this whether corporate greed (likely) or an attempt to be more conciliatory but surely anyone with any knowledge of the area would realise this is not a viable idea

It just shows how out of touch some people are that are involved in running football clubs.

Judging by KLDs statement, He's put people in position and has trusted them and they've royally fucked up. Saying that, Steve Davidson who has been there for yonks has made catalogue after catalogue of errors.

Only way Dreyfus can salvage any form of credibility here is to ensure whoever's been involved is sacked by this time next week.

Edited by TeddySAFC

4 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

I mean, I get that its a massive gaff, and its horrendous optics, but I don't feel like its worthy of someone (Who is probably on or around £20k to £30k per year) losing their job because of it :undecided: 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Teddy son what's your thoughts for tomorrow?

Mixed.

I think we will give you a decent game, I just hope our young lads don't either lose their heads or just completely shit themselves.

The atmosphere will be heightened, Alot of people are frustrated and angry, but that will hopefully channelled in making the ground as hostile as possible. Fans don't have an issue with the players, they've gave us a decent few seasons since promotion from L1 and they're all a committed bunch.

First goal crucial, Still expect you to have too much quality but you never know.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I mean, I get that its a massive gaff, and its horrendous optics, but I don't feel like its worthy of someone (Who is probably on or around £20k to £30k per year) losing their job because of it :undecided: 

And the poor sod is likely already feeling a bit stressed given the blanket media coverage.

I still think the reaction is completely OTT.  It’s a gaff more than anything.  Instead we’ve got punters on the radio asking for names and addresses after a public lashing in the centre circle.  

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I think it is when you consider the person in charge of commercial has made several complete fuck ups since taking over, He's a Director on the board not some novice who's made an error of judgement on one occasion.

14 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

"Should be made to apologise on the pitch at half time, maybees before the game, and their name and home address should be made public"

I gather ?

Edited by Groundhog63

6 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Mixed.

I think we will give you a decent game, I just hope our young lads don't either lose their heads or just completely shit themselves.

The atmosphere will be heightened, Alot of people are frustrated and angry, but that will hopefully channelled in making the ground as hostile as possible. Fans don't have an issue with the players, they've gave us a decent few seasons since promotion from L1 and they're all a committed bunch.

First goal crucial, Still expect you to have too much quality but you never know.

Mixed as well. One minute I'm convinced we'll be professional and win with a solid performance, the next minute I think we'll continue our bad run of form.

We’ve been knocked out by worse teams than these. 

I think the fact it’s a derby means we’ll get through though, because we’ll play our best team. I would be more worried if I was expecting the real reserves. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

I’m just catching up with the fallout from this and they’ve almost outdone themselves in terms of fan reaction. 

Maybe if they didn’t base their entire identity on hating the mags it wouldn’t have been so all consuming for them. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

because we’ll play our best team

Hasn't been much solace of recent either tbf[emoji38]

I'm on the fence for this one, derbies really do bring out the worst sometimes. 

They're not Liverpool and won't be exposing us with one pass,  but equally they're not chumps and do carry threat whenever I've watched them.

Early goal(s) and ride it out singing about decorating their stadium for us would be ideal [emoji38]

9 hours ago, brummie said:

There is no way you lose this, come Saturday afternoon you'll be wondering what the fuck you were concerned about*

*although, having said that, we got knocked out at home to Stevenage, and it wasn't even under Gerrard

The nightmare is the commentary "and now Bruno's gone down for Newcastle" (see Hereford and Exeter).

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Hasn't been much solace of recent either tbf[emoji38]

I'm on the fence for this one, derbies really do bring out the worst sometimes. 

They're not Liverpool and won't be exposing us with one pass,  but equally they're not chumps and do carry threat whenever I've watched them.

Early goal(s) and ride it out singing about decorating their stadium for us would be ideal [emoji38]

An early goal or two could see their fans go toxic against their own club on the back of the monochromisation of Wearside.