FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

9 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Surely they won't do a display about the Saudis though, I remember Sunderland fans booed the taking of the knee because they "want politics kept out of football".

I doubt the police would allow it tbh, especially with sunderland already having a reputation as a hotbed of racism.

20 hours ago, WideopenMag said:

Just don't think that's what's going to happen and nor should it be. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree and wait and see.

I'm sure the key players may get some game time but I think that'll depend on their physical state for the game and for the games after. There's a lot of tough games to play and the squad will have to be carefully considered as far as I'm concerned.

But as you say we can agree to disagree and it's all about opinions and none of us has a crystal ball.

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

“Want to see the derby” “yeah!” “You’ve got to come see 10 other shite games”

Or get the full "Season Ticket holder Experience" by buying a cheap season ticket and only showing up a handful of times!

Those "attendance" figures are about to look even more inflated...

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Really don’t get palace or spurs game getting picked like

Have you never wanted to see Premier League teams face off in non-Premier League matches!? It's exhilarating.

Are Man U still on that disgusting streak of televised FA Cup matches or did that get broken at some point? 

18 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Really don’t get palace or spurs game getting picked like

ITV probably never been to their ground on a jolly so need that corporate goodness. Thaat doesnt explain them ruining the countries Thursday with footballing aids mind

40 minutes ago, Wandy said:

On RTG they are saying we have been given 4800 tickets, which might mean being behind the goal of the North Stand. They aren't happy about that. [emoji38]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-mags-want-7k.1621347/page-18

1 of the worst and 1 of the best experiences in a football stadium were in that stand

That Richardson free kick I was the last row on the divide. Sickening how loud it was

On the flip side the Ryan Taylor /game is up there with my favourite moments watching football

Edit is that the South stand I'm thinking of where we used to get?

Surely they wouldn't put us behind the other goal..

Edited by jack j

39 minutes ago, wormy said:

Are Man U still on that disgusting streak of televised FA Cup matches or did that get broken at some point? 

It won’t. They do it because some countries don’t have access to FA Cup games that are not televised over here, so every Man Utd match is televised over here in the FA Cup, in order to get people to watch it abroad.

I’m shocked that the Wrexham match is not televised either, for similar reasons.

20 minutes ago, jack j said:

1 of the worst and 1 of the best experiences in a football stadium were in that stand

That Richardson free kick I was the last row on the divide. Sickening how loud it was

On the flip side the Ryan Taylor /game is up there with my favourite moments watching football

South Stand is the end we used to be in. North Stand is the end with the upper tier added on.

Just now, Wandy said:

South Stand is the end we used to be in. North Stand is the end with the upper tier added on.

Aye just realised that. Can't see us being put under their fans like...unless they arent opening the top tier [emoji38]

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

Was the South Stand they used to put us in.  We actually used to win there when we were in that end!  Yet to win since they stuck us up the top of the North Stand