FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

2 hours ago, geordie_b said:

image.thumb.png.e897ccf476be3a4bb41f2469cec4352a.png

I still love that they put it about like it was a moral choice of theirs, mind.  ‘No blood on our hands’.  As if a sovereign wealth fund would be interested in the first place, you daft cunts.  

Who on earth pays £500+ for a game in corporate to vandalise the place ffs? :lol:

They've taken the cash, bent over and spilt their cheeks for us off the park. We could win 5-0 on Saturday and it wouldn't be as embarrassing as redecorating their own corporate bar to cater for their most hated rival for just a single afternoon and stopped any anti-Saudi displays from the ground. They're 100% spineless to even consider it, let alone go along with it. Perfectly happy to take the Saudi coin in the process too, thus enabling and encouraging the sportswashing they've suddenly become so vocal in opposing  

11 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

IMG-20240104-WA0045.jpg

Game kicks off in like 40 hours ffs :lol:

The kid's obviously shit his pants this afternoon. No leaks today and it's still up there on Saturday - 100% guaranteed 

:ronaldo: 

Just now, midds said:

Game kicks off in like 40 hours ffs :lol:

The kid's obviously shit his pants this afternoon. No leaks to day and it's still up there on Saturday - 100% guaranteed 

:ronaldo::ronaldo: 

Mackpeddling

Tbh for 500 quid a pop they better have painted the place!

I could've had corporate (even general sale tickets as of today weirdly) but am I fuck paying that for a day out in Sunderland, and to sit in that shit hole of a 'corporate' offering like!

Sunderland fans have the club they deserve because of their mag moral compass, which is essentially do the opposite of whatever our fans do and then tell everyone how classy they are so they can make more fake fwendships with other fans.