Everton 3-0 Newcastle United (07/12/23)

Mike

1 minute ago, High Five o said:

Could see from the first minute that we were not “on”.

We can blame fatigue or whatever, but we need to step up away from home. It is not like this is something new, been piss poor away from home all season.

We will when we get players back.

5 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

No lack of effort but the away form is shit because we simply do not have a plan B when running and intensity are compromised or don’t work through the press. Everyone can see we’re lacking a RW fit for purpose and creative central midfielder. 

Yeah RW is glaringly obvious. Definitely need another option to Bruno too creativity wise.

The game was gone at 2-0 thats when the subs should have been on, What is even the point of Lewis Hall being here if he cant get minutes during a crisis like this. May as well send the cunt back and get someone better on loan

Edited by BullyDogs

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Why are you concerned about people with a differ to view to you ?

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Prophet is a proper head in the sand no matter what :lol: 

It's a forum, folk disagree all the time, I just thought immediately playing the "I told you how concerned we should all be" card was a bit strange. Yes, if we don't start picking up points on the road for a sustained period it will become an issue.

It's just there's very little to be negative concerning the club right now. People spent way too much time worrying during one of our greatest seasons in decades and it completely sucked the enjoyment out if it. Even during an unprecedented injury crisis, we're six points of 4th, in with a chance of CL knockouts and in the quarter final of a cup. Of course that doesn't make the club or team immune from critique or constructive criticism, but it seems pretty obvious why we've been dropping more points on the road of late.

If that makes me head in the sand, then fair enough. It's far more enjoyable then constant fretting and  incontinence whether times are good, bad or indifferent.

Just now, mush said:

I'd laugh my cock off if Everton go down. Horrid little club

1. Chases an academy player down the street and out of the club.

2. Academy player wants to leave because of it

3. Academy players leaves and is branded a traitor

4. Academy player gets booed on return and is a rat

God they're an absolute insufferable bunch of cunts.

Just now, Sima said:

No chance, we’ve galvanised them at home now.  Just like when that fat wastrel Lampard was there.

Aye, they are doing what Sunderland used to do to us, getting a win out of their areas against us, and riding that to safety until they do the same the next season.

6 minutes ago, BullyDogs said:

Didnt Liverpool play the majority of the same team for roughly 60 games when they nearly won the quadruple?

All game every game ? Gonna check and come back ?

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, STM said:

We've had 5 days. The 11 out there didn't do enough.

Fair enough you don't think it's a valid reason, I completely disagree. :thup:

Had a large reply typed and deleted... I don't want to go back and forth :lol:

Shite match, shite and clearly tired performance, shite result.

We looked jaded from the start and it told by the end, not just with Trippier and others making tired decisions that cost us, but Gordon and Almiron snatching at chances and Isak on the odd occasions he looked like having an opening, either making the wrong decisions or lacking the execution needed.

It's no surprise that the mistakes cost us right at the end, with the minutes, matches, and injuries all catching up with us and specifically one of our oldest, most played, and most active players, who we know is so, so, so much better than that - and not helped by 3 poor attempts to keep it out from Dubravka.

The away matches seem to be the ones where our energy really suffers and although it'll be hard, Howe will have to do what he can with what he has to sort it out, or we'll just have to live with it until we get players back.

Dubravka: 4.5

Trippier: 4.5

Lascelles: 6

Schär: 5.5

Livramento: 6

Bruno: 6

Joelinton: 6.5

Miley: 6

Almiron: 5

Isak: 5.5

Gordon: 5

Edited by Kid Icarus

4 minutes ago, BullyDogs said:

Didnt Liverpool play the majority of the same team for roughly 60 games when they nearly won the quadruple?

I bet they made a lot of substitutions and also had a lot of games wrapped up early and could breeze through the rest of the game. How often do we win a game without putting much in it? The way we play is such a high intensity that it takes it out of the players. 

Everton are absolutely nowt, like. The way their fans crack on is funny as much as anything. Enjoy your relegation battle, and next season's, and the season after that. 

Big scalp for them because they know we're a million miles beyond them. 

1 minute ago, mikejaxer said:
  1. Chases an academy player down the street and out of the club.

2. Academy player wants to leave because of it

3. Academy players leaves and is branded a traitor

4. Academy player gets booed on return and is a rat

God they're an absolute insufferable bunch of cunts.

Just need him to say he had to nurse himself through the game to play against Milan in the Champions league.