FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Just checked and the borough borders have changed. Hammersmith is now a Labour MP. Fulham and Chelsea is Greg Hands (Tory)

This still saying Hammersmith and Fulham, and it's Labour.

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/councillors-and-democracy/about-hammersmith-fulham-council#:~:text=The council is currently controlled,Council is Councillor Stephen Cowan.

Given the Joelinton injury, I wonder if we'll see Hall in midfield here as they try to figure out if he's a feasible option there before the end of the window. 

15 minutes ago, stozo said:

Given the Joelinton injury, I wonder if we'll see Hall in midfield here as they try to figure out if he's a feasible option there before the end of the window. 

That is by some distance the most logical thing to do in my opinion 

Almiron as a pressing 10 isn’t the worst option once Murphy comes back tbf.

Gives us a semblance of depth in midfield if Miley is demoted to the bench.

8 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

If worst comes to worst, I think Almiron could do a job in central midfield. I'd worry about his passing a little but he's played centrally before, albeit in a more advanced position. 

Aye, just need to find someone to play on the right if that’s the case.

4 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

If worst comes to worst, I think Almiron could do a job in central midfield. I'd worry about his passing a little but he's played centrally before, albeit in a more advanced position. 

I read somewhere that a lot of scouts reckon Gordon would end up there once his upper body strength improves with age.

For anyone who has missed out on the Newcastle allocation, managed to pick up two tickets in the Putney end next to the away fans. Now on General Sale on the Fulham website - print at home too, so no pissing around with posting them.

9 hours ago, Nucasol said:

For anyone who has missed out on the Newcastle allocation, managed to pick up two tickets in the Putney end next to the away fans. Now on General Sale on the Fulham website - print at home too, so no pissing around with posting them.

Still loads left in the sections next to the away end. In fact loads left all over the ground. 

4 minutes ago, Earp said:

Still loads left in the sections next to the away end. In fact loads left all over the ground. 

Hoping the Putney End is still non segregated so I can sneak in with our fans. Bound to be an empty seat or two.

rip these apart, Howe had two weeks to video analyze the shit out of Fulham, I want a strong performance, strong away performance as we have  been awful more than not away from home this season.

time to stop the rot, get a great cup win, onto the next round where we should now get a home draw and lots of Champo clubs still in the picture.

not bad that many good clashed around us like Arse-Pool last round or Chelsea-Villa and Spurs-City this round. let them all play each other.

Edited by BShearer

6 hours ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Where are people heading for pre-match drinks?

Don’t forget the Dolphin for a couple of cheeky ones