Fulham 0-2 Newcastle United (FA Cup) - 27/01/24

BlueStar

1 minute ago, STM said:

When is draw? Also what time is the ball warming ceremony?

We absolutely DESERVE a reasonable home draw. 

At some point during the scousers game tomorrow, on both counts 

3 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Is there any history with Dixon? For either club I guess to explain how gutted he was.

Pretty sure it was this game; 

image.thumb.png.b28c3dbd42a2daf164c4bf9829ebe67c.png

Ginola elbows Dixon after he's kicked all over the pitch, loses his head, never recovers form...etc.

Edited by GEFAFWISP

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

The commentary was fucking infuriating [emoji38]

We should have a Dogawful Commentating thread.

I mean the way they kept prattling about the handball in the second half. Why didn't they spend 2 minutes at half time checking the law? I can't understand how they can be content to waffle on in ignorance. They're being paid FFS!

3 minutes ago, STM said:

When is draw? Also what time is the ball warming ceremony?

We absolutely DESERVE a reasonable home draw. 

In between the games tomorrow, before the Liverpool game at half 2 I think.

Am I the only one who didn't think we were that bad?? Not the best performance but we limited a decent Fulham team to 2 shots on target.  

1 minute ago, DahnSahf said:

We should have a Dogawful Commentating thread.

I mean the way they kept prattling about the handball in the second half. Why didn't they spend 2 minutes at half time checking the law? I can't understand how they can be content to waffle on in ignorance. They're being paid FFS!

Someone at ITV must have been checking Twitter and passed something onto the commentary team as Tydsley made reference to the non-complementary references to Newcastle - hilarious 

Just now, Mag3.14 said:

Someone at ITV must have been checking Twitter and passed something onto the commentary team as Tydsley made reference to the non-complementary references to Newcastle - hilarious 

yeah noticed that and thought the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

Must have zoned out and ignored the commentary without realising after a while. As I don’t remember this?!

7 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

Definitely responding to the reaction. Rowing back so fast :lol:

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What a tool. :lol:

I'm guessing he went in telling everyone it was handball, someone pointed out why it wasn't, and he took the huff.

On the US broadcast they immediately said "That's a goal". 

Silva lost his head after the win at SJP and he was equally waspy and bitter after the game tonight. 

We were below par. They were energetic and got in some nice areas. Without actually doing anything of note. Bar a few chances. 

He’s made 7, seemingly unforced changes. Not created much and then moaned about it all and how they were the much better team :lol: 

Whinging prick.