Fulham 0-2 Newcastle United (FA Cup) - 27/01/24

BlueStar

The space between our midfield and defense is there again. They just put player or two there and there we go. It is so obvious, i just stare at it when they have the ball. The ref is usually there where one of our midfielders should be when Fulham is building from the back.

It seems we have to go full press, otherwise we loose, there is nothing else that works

Just now, clintdempsey said:

Well, the winter break and more time on the training ground that was supposed to fix things like our sloppiness and fatigue hasn’t really worked. We look a shambles unfortunately. 

Hopefully we can get to HT at 0-0 and regroup. We can’t possibly be this bad for 90 mins. 

Villa worry’s me on Tuesday, they are going to take us apart 

I've been very supportive of the players and staff but they've had two weeks to prepare for this game and we're absolutely shocking.  This is simply not good enough and we're really lucky not to be a goal or two down here. 

Not getting on the anti BDB bandwagon at all as there is a place and time for him but surely it was not this game the way Fulham play and the lack of attacking options he provides to get us up the pitch or link with Gordon.

It's quite a painful watch this one so far. We've been bad rather than unlucky.

Bruno potentially the worst so far. Longstaff almost equally poor.