Sporting Director / Director of Football

r0cafella

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Personally wouldn’t go near anyone from 777 tbh.

That's my gut feeling also. Given what's going on there it sounds like this is a joke.

Saying that, supposedly we have been in a decent amount of contact with 777 in the past. There were rumours of us buying their group to fast forward the multi club model. So it's plausible we've got a relationship with him, and I don't suppose I can be too prejudiced against him without knowing more...

1 minute ago, 80 said:

That's my gut feeling also. Given what's going on there it sounds like this is a joke.

Saying that, supposedly we have been in a decent amount of contact with 777 in the past. There were rumours of us buying their group to fast forward the multi club model. So it's plausible we've got a relationship with him, and I don't suppose I can be too prejudiced against him without knowing more...

I had a look at his LinkedIn and he's held a number of positions in other clubs dating back to 2007, including RB Leipzig (Head of Scouting) and Vitesse (Sporting Director)

Loves a multi club project that bloke

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Thanks for sharing, too bad Waugh has very little insight to share :lol:

The interest in the 777 guy is interesting, aren’t they basically a basket case with all clubs under the umbrella not exactly setting the world alight?

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Thanks for sharing, too bad Waugh has very little insight to share :lol:

The interest in the 777 guy is interesting, aren’t they basically a basket case with all clubs under the umbrella not exactly setting the world alight?

On the face of it yeah, I’d avoid anyone connected with 777 tbh. 

Posted (edited)

If the club think he’s the best candidate available then he’s good enough for me

Edited by Jack27

Decent interview with Johannes Spors. Seems like a good candidate too, and the experience with the multi club setup could be useful.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Decent interview with Johannes Spors. Seems like a good candidate too, and the experience with the multi club setup could be useful.

He had me at wanting the team to play with “intensity” he’s our guy!  [emoji38]

Edited by PauloGeordio

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Non update. It’s Bailey after all. Not saying much other than Dildo Dan hopes to start with his Ineos mates after we appoint ours. Hardly fucking clairvoyant stuff is it…

Dakota Johnson Foreshadowing GIF by Madame Web

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Non update. It’s Bailey after all. Not saying much other than Dildo Dan hopes to start with his Ineos mates after we appoint ours. Hardly fucking clairvoyant stuff is it…

Dakota Johnson Foreshadowing GIF by Madame Web

Image.thumb.jpeg.4acbb8cd921811ea349d1a4291a38b39.jpeg

“Y’alright?”

Just now, r0cafella said:

I wonder what happened with Mitchell, seemed like the idea fit on paper. 

He gets linked with every club going, maybe doesn’t interview well?

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

He gets linked with every club going, maybe doesn’t interview well?

Could be that aye, doesn’t seem to stay anywhere particularly long either, this must be a huge selling point for Freeman as well as the EPL experience.