Arsenal vs. Newcastle United: 24/2/24 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just need to try and get through the first 15 mins without conceding and just try to get a toehold in the game. Realistically they'll have most of the ball and we'll need to just sit tight and be compressed and deny them space, make them go around the outsides and try to frustrate them for as long as possible. If it's still tight with 15 mins t play then they could panic a bit but there's also a good chance we're 3 down after 75 mins too. 

It's going to be a very long night though

Just now, Interpolic said:

Howe's vindictiveness knows no bounds. Have long suspected he's a psychopath, since I realised he was white and middle class. 

First he hounded Ashworth out and now this?

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Howe's vindictiveness knows no bounds. Have long suspected he's a psychopath, since I realised he was white and middle class. 

Don't forget he's a brexit loving, foreign football hating wanker, who's secretly trying to destroy the club from the inside. His enormous 4th place finish last year was a fiendish plan to sucker us in.

On 18/02/2024 at 11:59, Joelinton7 said:

Burn

Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn 

Burn      Burn

k guys so we should go with Burn in goal. A flat back 8 of Burn and two holding Burn’s. Ritchie off the bench to assert dominance if we’re not 4-0 up before 76 minutes. 

This is now fucked. I hate it when a perfectly orchestrated plan gans to shite 

10 minutes ago, McDog said:

First he hounded Ashworth out and now this?

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't forget he's a brexit loving, foreign football hating wanker, who's secretly trying to destroy the club from the inside. His enormous 4th place finish last year was a fiendish plan to sucker us in.

It's sickening like, club's cursed. 

Albeit he’s been poor the last few weeks, let’s not forget what Burn has gave us since he’s been here.
He’s been solid in a lot of games. Tino’s chance now, last time was cover for the injured Burn

39 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Just when you think Newcastle-Online couldn't descend further into self-parody, we're now preemptively slating Howe for *checks notes*... doing the thing we've all been asking for? No, no, that can't be right. That would be utterly insane...

Literally just had to check the team sheet thinking I'd made a mistake and burn was starting when I read the comments ?

Decent line up. Prefer Karius to Dubs anyway, more presence - But, I'm sure i've cursed it now.

See who wins the midfield battle - Big game for young Miley this.

The rest is evenly matched.

HWTL

Edit - I cant stand these fuckers!

Edited by Oregon_Geordie