Newcastle United vs. Everton: 2/4/24 @ 19:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Might keep an eye on Onana given there's a split in the fanbase as to whether he's actually a footballer or just a water carrier.

I guess a lot will depend on how well we press them and perform overall. Even if he’s good tonight I won’t be convinced that he’s good enough on the ball for us to go for him. 

51 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Ameobi on the bench 

Wonder if Shola has a child due to come through the academy soon…

Longstaff has been garbage recently but I am quite glad he is starting today. Willock can change the game if needed, Longstaff can’t but can still do a job from the start if he is on it and with nobody else obvious on the bench we could do with some option! 

10 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Fear we will get outmuscled Luton style here. 

Luton always play for the win that's why they lose so often and concede so many goals. Everton will play for a point tonight so I don't see them causing us the same problems Luton did. Doucoure and Onana against our 3 in the middle is worrying though I'll admit.

2 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Can't wait to see which 3 players get injured today

Barnes, Bruno and Isak.

Just to kill the season once and for all.

All ACL obviously.

We will win in spite of this!

Edited by Joe1984

4 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

I like the lineup personally [emoji38]

Nothing wrong with the starting XI, but we saw earlier in the season how hard it is to play basically without a bench

Just now, Nobody said:

Nothing wrong with the starting XI, but we saw earlier in the season how hard it is to play basically without a bench

There's Willock and White who he trusts at least, and then a couple auld senior bodies to take the sting out / run clock down late on. For this season it's been much worse :lol:

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Oh yeah. The bench is a different story :lol:

I know Saturday was an absolute shit storm personnel-wise but I don't think it truly hit me how decimated it made our bench again. Jesus Christ.