Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

Bramble had all the tools quick strong and great in the air could hit a raking pass aswell but just switched off far to much. Wasn't as evident when he was alongside woody. He probably was shouting non stop instructions to Titus. 😂 

Yeap, he was just loose when he was the "lead" CB with responsibility.

Decent deal if it gets done. Brings the floor of the squad up and gives us PSR headroom.

It gets the Christ seal of approval.

Bramble did switch off at times, but I’d say for him and Taylor the issue was often making the wrong decision (when to dive in vs staying on your feet was a common one for Bramble) or just fucking up a basic task (Taylor played teammates into trouble). They were just as likely to do this in the first ten minutes as the last so am not sure it’s technically concentration.

anyway I hope this new bloke is better than that pair, thank god standards are higher now

My brother (Fulham ST holder) reckons good player technically and a good signing on a free. Annoyed to lose him. Thinks he has a bigger opinion of himself than he should 

1 minute ago, ChrisJbarnes said:

My brother (Fulham ST holder) reckons good player technically and a good signing on a free. Annoyed to lose him. Thinks he has a bigger opinion of himself than he should 

Is he an Ashworth signing

Posted (edited)

I love a good 3/1 outsider.

It'd be nice to get clarification from a decent source though. Nixon, Wilson and Jacobs are all pretty ropey.

Edited by The Prophet

Can't remember the last time we signed a player I was pushing us to get for months.

It'd just make so much sense. Expected Spurs/Liverpool to grab him.

One thing we are absolutely good at, is selling a vision.

One phone call from Amanda/Mehrdad/Reuben and he will be putty.

We can offer him a manager who will take his personal development to another level.

In terms of not being fully agreed, he may also be waiting to see if we get into Europe next season before committing. 

Would be a very solid signing. Hopefully he values playing time which should be easier to get here than the other suitors and creating something from our project rather than going to a set table in London.

If Man Utd want him they can offer 2 or 3x what we’re offering without it touching the sides - cant see any truth in reports we’re ’beating them off’. Kernts.

9 minutes ago, Vaj said:

In terms of not being fully agreed, he may also be waiting to see if we get into Europe next season before committing. 

Think it was just too early for a thread tbh. Obviously we are leading the chase, but that's not stopping other clubs coming in and stealing the deal before June.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

If Man Utd want him they can offer 2 or 3x what we’re offering without it touching the sides - cant see any truth in reports we’re ’beating them off’. Kernts.

Maybe he’s on the list of players Man Utd can’t approach due to the Ashworth negotiations ongoing…

Thread seems a bit premature mind?

Edited by LFEE