Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Hmmm

Look what you have started Jack. But this with the McSauce thread

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That's a very long winded of saying "I'm not sure where either of them are going".

Was thinking that. So basically they've both been talking to clubs from England and Europe as you would expect with the player out of contract in 2 months. [emoji38]

Jesus, our first 'deal close' followed by 'actually deal not that close' of the Summer and it's only the first day of May. Gets earlier every Summer it feels like. Going to be a loooong window. 

29 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"as exclusively revealed last week" :lol: He should read through the transfer rumours and realistic transfers threads on here. Fucking amateur.

Premier League players can't even sign a pre-contract with us for another month. Anything at the moment is agent talk drumming up the price.

24 minutes ago, Conjo said:

"as exclusively revealed last week" :lol: He should read through the transfer rumours and realistic transfers threads on here. Fucking amateur.

He winds me up so much :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sufi said:

Isak and Willock get a 3rd member to form the triplets. 

You might think your being funny, but your coming across as a prick 

Even if the deals are done, we can't announce and say we have. If we approach before 1st June we're breaking the rules. It could be mils off, could be sorted, but legally, it can only be a gentlemans agreement atm, so nowt to be excited about either way.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Aren't free agents allowed to talk to clubs six months prior to their contracts expiring?

To foreign, not domestic 

Think this'll be a great pickup on a free if it's true. Be nice to get a signing or two tied up and sorted ahead of the window.

Ok, think I've got enough of a handle on how to say his name that I can take some time off and put aside the next few months or so to compose a new chant.

Don't fuck me over now nufc.