Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Hardly surprised but there’s a constant turmoil there, new manager, log jam at CB versus stability here, proven manager, history of improving players. 

Can't really blame him. Stays in London and picks up a bigger wage packet.

I think if he wanted to kick on in his career he'd have been better signing for us, but there we go.

Shame as he's a useful player, but we'll land on our feet, we usually do.

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Hardly surprised but there’s a constant turmoil there, new manager, log jam at CB versus stability here, proven manager, history of improving players. 

Money talks, and we all know Chelsea can outspend us thanks to the ridiculous FFP/PSR rules.

Is what it is. We’ll struggle to match their wages and will continue to until we bridge that gap. Hope he isn’t the one that got away but generally comforted by the fact we can get better. I’d have been far more pissed to lose Sven at the time.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Is what it is. We’ll struggle to match their wages and will continue to until we bridge that gap. Hope he isn’t the one that got away but generally comforted by the fact we can get better. I’d have been far more pissed to lose Sven at the time.

I don't think we'll ever know if he's the one that got away because I genuinely can't see him getting much play time in that squad.

Do Chelsea have anyone who'd be worth taking for a year just to see us through to Botman coming back? I'd settle for a loan if we were going with Schar, loan defender, Burn & Kelly with Krafth as 5th choice just until Jan-Feb when we can expect Botman back. 

11 minutes ago, Kanji said:

His loss, not ours. Who’s for us won’t go by us.

Not overly bothered by the fact that we are not getting him, it’s the fact that we will now need to spend (presumably) a fair chunk of our budget on an alternative and therefore have to make sacrifices elsewhere. I am assuming the sacrifice will be goalkeeper. 

Can’t blame him but in a selfish way I hope he rots on the bench! 

Pretty gutted with this one, was a perfect short term and long term RCB for us whether as a 1st choice or 2nd choice, and the free transfer 

Am I right in thinking that as a free signing, the first year costs of agent fees/signing on bonus, wages etc would be similar to that of a singing of £30m or so? So the benefit of a free transfer only kicks in on the second year? 

If so, hope we get Diomande or something and pray we're in CL subsequent seasons 😂

honestly never expected him to sign. Always felt a team in Europe would come in for him. We are always going to get used by agents at the stage we’re at.

4 minutes ago, janpawel said:

Pretty gutted with this one, was a perfect short term and long term RCB for us whether as a 1st choice or 2nd choice, and the free transfer 

Am I right in thinking that as a free signing, the first year costs of agent fees/signing on bonus, wages etc would be similar to that of a singing of £30m or so? So the benefit of a free transfer only kicks in on the second year? 

If so, hope we get Diomande or something and pray we're in CL subsequent seasons 😂

Pretty sure it all gets amortised.

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

No Dummett! 

I did love seeing the front page the other day... the 'cull' of released players reminds me of starting a new FM save and releasing all the shite you're fucked off with in real life :lol:

The next time he has anything to do with NUFC he’ll be upside down in the box, wondering how the fuck he got into that position, as Isak side steps his challenge and strokes the ball past the keeper to put us 4-0 up.