Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

I'd be more worried about Man U now than Chelsea, but if he choses either over us then so be it. Chelsea are a basketcase and Man U are on the decline regardless of the FA cup win. I genuinely see us above both regularly over the next 10 years 

35 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

When transfers run like this they never end here.  

Every day we were told Botman was signing for AC Milan by people who didn't want him to move here. :lol:

We need to chill out. It's going to be a long summer.

I know alot of people have been saying that players won't care about us missing Conference League, and in terms of the prestige of that competition I probably agree BUT it does mean there's less games for those new players to get given a chance in. Adarabioyo could quite correctly be thinking he'll get more opportunities with Chelsea given they have more games now they're in Europe. Who knows.

15 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I know alot of people have been saying that players won't care about us missing Conference League, and in terms of the prestige of that competition I probably agree BUT it does mean there's less games for those new players to get given a chance in. Adarabioyo could quite correctly be thinking he'll get more opportunities with Chelsea given they have more games now they're in Europe. Who knows.

Man United gaining Europa League is likely a bigger issue than us losing Europa Conference, in teems of them being able to offer more game time.

18 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

How could he know how many chances he'd get at Chelsea when they don't even have a manager in place?

3 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

How could he know how many chances he'd get at Chelsea when they don't even have a manager in place?

Lad may already have been sold on Eddie after the chat.

We will have put  in a great offer for the lad and told him how we plan to develop him and how we plan to use him. If he went to Chelsea with no manager or man utd with no manager or one that's leaving so be it Money must be his priority. 

12 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

My point wasn't anything to do with managers. If that was the case we wouldn't have to worry about Man Utd or Chelsea scuppering our deal for Adarabioyo but we are. My point was they have European games to play and we do not. More games = more opportunities for players to play games. Which is not something we can offer .That was my only point. 

Plenty of other things come into play obviously when he'll be thinking about why club to sign for. 

19 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Believable make believe! 

Chelsea only buy players when they have no manager - weird setup they seem to have.

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

My point wasn't anything to do with managers. If that was the case we wouldn't have to worry about Man Utd or Chelsea scuppering our deal for Adarabioyo but we are. My point was they have European games to play and we do not. More games = more opportunities for players to play games. Which is not something we can offer .That was my only point. 

Plenty of other things come into play obviously when he'll be thinking about why club to sign for. 

Like he’ll be living in London if he sign for Chelsea 

18 hours ago, STM said:

Every day we were told Botman was signing for AC Milan by people who didn't want him to move here. :lol:

We need to chill out. It's going to be a long summer.

Think it was Shakespeare that said “it’ll be a cruel cruel summer”

Just now, andycap said:

Bananarama surely. 

It was yes - sounded like they could have stole it from Shakespeare so I took a chance to sound more intelligent, so thanks for that😀

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Think it was Shakespeare that said “it’ll be a cruel cruel summer”

5 minutes ago, andycap said:

Bananarama surely. 

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

It was yes - sounded like they could have stole it from Shakespeare so I took a chance to sound more intelligent, so thanks for that😀

Didn't they become Shakespeare's Sister