Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Didn't they become Shakespeare's Sister

Didn’t know this so what you’re saying is on a very deep subconscious level I can be intelligent.

Edited by Gawalls

58 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I know alot of people have been saying that players won't care about us missing Conference League, and in terms of the prestige of that competition I probably agree BUT it does mean there's less games for those new players to get given a chance in. Adarabioyo could quite correctly be thinking he'll get more opportunities with Chelsea given they have more games now they're in Europe. Who knows.

I would be more concerned his head would be turned by big wages and the fact he won’t have to move his family and life. 

we can offer him a part in our clubs ascent and be part of a juggernaut. Chelsea can offer him his current life with more money, but it’s hardly a stable positive place despite European football. 

It’s all going to depend which he buys into more. I could see a lot of people choosing Chelsea for an easy life if they already live down that way. 

over to him. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

I know alot of people have been saying that players won't care about us missing Conference League, and in terms of the prestige of that competition I probably agree BUT it does mean there's less games for those new players to get given a chance in. Adarabioyo could quite correctly be thinking he'll get more opportunities with Chelsea given they have more games now they're in Europe. Who knows.

Surely we’ll have noted to Tosin that Botman is out for yonks and Schar is old. He’s going to get regular playing time, Europe or not.

Edited by Deuce

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I would be more concerned his head would be turned by big wages and the fact he won’t have to move his family and life. 

we can offer him a part in our clubs ascent and be part of a juggernaut. Chelsea can offer him his current life with more money, but it’s hardly a stable positive place despite European football. 

It’s all going to depend which he buys into more. I could see a lot of people choosing Chelsea for an easy life if they already live down that way. 

over to him. 

Sorry I know we all believe in this project of ours but Fulham to Chelsea isn’t “his current life but more money”. Chelsea are a big club who even though they have broken FFP will never be punished imo as they are part of the ‘magic circle’ of protected premiere league clubs. 

As much as it pains me to say it going to Chelsea will be a big deal for him.

Their biggest issue is the uncertainty around how bonkers their owner seems to be around managers - poch going was crazy imo.

Edited by Gawalls

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

Sorry I know we all believe in this project of ours but Fulham to Chelsea isn’t “his current life but more money”. Chelsea are a big club who even though they have broken FFP will never be punished imo as they are part of the ‘magic circle’ of protected premiere league clubs. 

As much as it pains me to say it going to Chelsea will be a big deal for him.

Their biggest issue is the uncertainty around how bonkers their owner seems to be around managers - poch going was crazy imo.

I wasn’t suggesting Chelsea wasn’t a big deal for him. I was responding to the comment that Chelsea qualifying for Europe was a worrying factor in him picking them.

my point is that there is more than European football when individuals pick clubs. Hence I can see someone already playing in London has other factors they will consider in staying there. Chelsea being a big club and in the city he already lives for me will be a bigger factor in his decision making than they have qualified for some European football. 

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I wasn’t suggesting Chelsea wasn’t a big deal for him. I was responding to the comment that Chelsea qualifying for Europe was a worrying factor in him picking them.

my point is that there is more than European football when individuals pick clubs. Hence I can see someone already playing in London has other factors they will consider in staying there. Chelsea being a big club and in the city he already lives for me will be a bigger factor in his decision making than they have qualified for some European football. 

Don't Chelsea already have a plethora of central defenders they brought in last year? If he was going to pick out of those two the Man U move would make more sense.

20 minutes ago, TRon said:

Don't Chelsea already have a plethora of central defenders they brought in last year? If he was going to pick out of those two the Man U move would make more sense.

Surely he can stay in the same house/have a boost in income if he picks Chelsea. Least hassle but depends what he’s looking for out of his career.

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Surely he can stay in the same house/have a boost in income if he picks Chelsea. Least hassle but depends what he’s looking for out of his career.

:howe:

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Shame, you would imagine their wage offer will blow ours out of the water.

He'd be about 6th choice and out on loan to buy in 2 seasons. Manure I can almost understand.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

He'd be about 6th choice and out on loan to buy in 2 seasons. Manure I can almost understand.

We will see what the lad is made of - does he want to play or will he follow the money.

If he doesn't sign then fine, you don't want anyone who is not committed to coming. He would be absolutely fine for a free transfer, but I do have some understanding that he may be more keen on Chelsea due to firstly being able to not move home and secondly (currently) European football. He would probably play more games here than at Man Utd or Chelsea, so we do have that going for us

If we lose out on Tosin then the knock on effect is huge. We have to get a new centre back. To get someone of his quality we have to spend at least £20m, probably more. We then have less to spend on other priority positions. 

The impact of missing out on Europe could be huge and some fans are happy we didn’t make it!

Posted (edited)

If we’ve been negotiating with him this long and he still hasn’t made his mind up, especially with the other options being those two then move on. If he wants the easy life of picking up a pay packet in fractured clubs with no direction then he can suit himself. 

Edited by Joelinton7

1 minute ago, Vaj said:

If we lose out on Tosin then the knock on effect is huge. We have to get a new centre back. To get someone of his quality we have to spend at least £20m, probably more. We then have less to spend on other priority positions. 

The impact of missing out on Europe could be huge and some fans are happy we didn’t make it!

Sod off.