Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Pope wasn't fit to dive for the ball just a couple of weeks ago guys :lol: Lets throw him in for arguably the most important game of the season with 0 match sharpness sure.

Eh, I generally back Howe's decisions as he'll be working with more info than us, and he normally gets it right (probably will again here). Doesn't really work that way with keepers though, you can't bed them in with sub appearances. If he's fit enough for the bench surely he's fit enough to play?

Just now, Sufi said:

Murphy has been bad but Krafth has been okay 

Maybe being harsh on Krafth and I’m aware he’s only playing as we are so short. I just think he’s an awful player tbh.

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Nice balanced panel there :lol:

Loved it when they said United in 8th.

Me. Nope, we are 6th actually! ?

Keep thinking it’s going to be either a miserable night where they get spawny/VAR vs one of the best ever PL nights in our supporting lives 

Just now, bigfella said:

Yeah, thought I'd tuned in to ManU TV instead of Sky. Disgrace.

Mackem fan Dave Jones there to bring some balance though eh 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Maybe being harsh on Krafth and I’m aware he’s only playing as we are so short. I just think he’s an awful player tbh.

sure he’s an awful player at fullback but he’s been half decent at RCB in a back 5 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Managed by a cunt and owned by cunts. 

Not like our owners. They are sound... ?

Edited by Joe1984

3 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Eh, I generally back Howe's decisions as he'll be working with more info than us, and he normally gets it right (probably will again here). Doesn't really work that way with keepers though, you can't bed them in with sub appearances. If he's fit enough for the bench surely he's fit enough to play?

Think it's more a case of shouldn't play yet, but can in case of emergency.

Attack them centrally and run at them, as well as between their CB’s and fullbacks. Hopefully Hall and Trippier will mix and give width to allow Gordon for example go more inside. Also finding space between their midfield and defence.