Group B: 1. Spain, 2. Italy, 3. Croatia, 4. Albania

Big River

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fucking love Chiesa, man.

Italy immediately looking more dangerous now he’s on the pitch.

Looks slow and less energetic since last watching him when beating us in the final on first glance. He used to be like kinetic energy. Take it he never fully recovered from his ACL?  Reminded me of Craig Bellamy years ago with his attitude and pace. Didn’t see much of the ball TBF.

Great game. The pain and the glory. Been a very good tournament so far…

Just now, LFEE said:

Looks slow and less energetic since last watching him when beating us in the final on first glance. He used to be like kinetic energy. Take it he never fully recovered from his ACL?  Reminded me of Craig Bellamy years ago with his attitude and pace. Didn’t see much of the ball TBF.

He's definitely lost half a yard. Still great player but not quite as sharp as before the injury.

Just now, LFEE said:

Yeah not convinced on Chiesa either, don't think I would approve us going for him after all.

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What the fuck was Croatia doing leaving all that space in the middle? Looked dangerous 20 seconds before the goal was scored.

Thought they looked completely knackered toward the end.

20 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Italy are lucky fucks. Shite all over the pitch (CBs and keeper aside).

WTF?!

Were unlucky only to draw having been the better team for nearly the entire game and battered them most of the second half.

Croatia are the higher ranked team too.

Weren't hoying missles all match either.

8 minutes ago, Jonas said:

WTF?!

Were unlucky only to draw having been the better team for nearly the entire game and battered them most of the second half.

Croatia are the higher ranked team too.

Weren't hoying missles all match either.

I thought it was fairly even game, like. They only started looking like they wanted to score once they went 1-0 down 

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Didn't see much of the second half, what was the reason for the 8 minutes stoppage time? 

Seemed excessive going off other games. Maximum subs used and the VAR check for the penalty but not much else…