Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

Just now, Matt1892 said:

Lee Dixon talking like it has been a masterclass by Southgate.

In his simpleton mind it probably is.  Playing the worst third place qualifiers and the cunt will think Southgate is now Rinus Michels

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Maybe Gareth to Man Utd is still on

Can comeback from behind to undeservedly win a game in stoppage time.

He’s got Man Utd written all over him.

Lee Dixon is thick as well-matured pigshit man. Going on like Southgate was playing 4d chess the whole time, when he's just escaped a defeat that would happen in 99% of simulations.

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Did everything change as soon as Foden went off the pitch?

Aye, although tbf Ivan Toney has just put in a better 3 minute performance than I've ever given my lass.

2 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Bellingham shouted out “who else” after he scored. That’s part of the reason this England side is hard to like. 

They are becoming a bit less likeable, like, for sure. Bellingham has been utter pish other than those two (admittedly important) moments so he could maybe wind his neck in a bit. 'Well done it's Slovakia' vibes. 

1 minute ago, maybe_next_year said:

Why is a grown man, closer to retirement than school age, holding up a cardboard sign asking for Kane's shirt? FFS he's old enough to be Kane's dad :lol: 

To sell on ebay obviously!

7 minutes ago, alexf said:

Atleast we have the semblance of an attacking line up with people in correct positions now. Unless Gareth reverts to defence now and subs in some extra midfielders. No idea what he has against Gordon. Game was crying out for him.

Wants to look smart by ignoring the obvious play.

Just now, Ed Vinegar said:

Lee Dixon is thick as well-matured pigshit man. Going on like Southgate was playing 4d chess the whole time, when he's just escaped a defeat that would happen in 99% of simulations.

I don't think he's said that at all. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye, although tbf Ivan Toney has just put in a better 3 minute performance than I've ever given my lass.

Than any of us have given your lass