Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Collage said:

Two penalty takers off

Oh for Christ sake there's no way a completely exhausted Slovakian side will do any damage now. Come on now. :lol:

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

1 minute ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

Yeah I remember that. We were discussing some possibilities for PES-related customizations, and that was one of the possible banners from the NUFC stands. :lol: At that time NUFC was doing terribly under Pardew. It's funny you mention this, as that memory came back to my mind some hours ago.

On 08/04/2015 at 11:20, TenkoDaLuz said:

Anyway, one thing I hate about PES is the politeness of the supporters. They have gay ass banners saying things like: "Respect your history!" "Go! Go! Go!" "Reach the glory!", and so on.

That's why I play with german teams, so I don't understand the banners. "Underzing Helga Wierdenbrif" yeah whatever that means.

Worst thing is that every year they go one step further, I assume that by 2020 we'll have banners saying things like "Consider winning".

Great post, son.

I'm actually raging still tbh. Absolutely top drawer goal from Bellingham and he has saved the day in essence but that whole bowing to the crowd can get to fuck. Don't mind running away in excitement etc but that bow. Fuck me. Speaks volumes of his attitude. Get back and get the game won. We've absolutely robbed this lot. Southgate has been god awful and pig ignorant and we've been saved from individual brilliance/moments.

Thought today was gonna be the day we turned the corner. Southgate hasn't and the team haven't. Switzerland will brush us to one side if we play like this.

Edited by Heron

Just now, TenkoDaLuz said:

How for christ sake there's no way a completely exhausted Slovakian side will do any damage now. Come on now. :lol:

Southgate is doing everything he can to change that though

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Fuckin yes, I’ve been aching for Gallagher to come on.

He’ll be running out there and saying “stand by me lads”

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Cannot believe they are now fully just sitting back and hoofing it long.

Southgate is a strange guy man.

Slovakia were absolutely spent on the second half. This is ridiculous, England could just keep possession.

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

He's resilienct from.....checks notes...."playing with his brothers" 

I also got an Oasis joke in but mine was a bit better 😉

Just now, Pata said:

Slovakia were absolutely spent on the second half. This is ridiculous, England could just keep possession.

Why keep possession when we could let the other team have the ball and create chances against us, whilst also knackering ourselves further?