Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

Georgia were good fun and them opening the scoring tonight was one of the better moments of the tournament, but with all the heavyweights on this side of the draw, and one of them surely nailed on to get to the final, I'd rather rush home from work on Friday to watch Germany vs Spain at 5pm than Germany vs Georgia.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I hate this for Georgia.

Lovely goal though.

Georgia would beat a lot of the sides left in this tournament, they have just come up against a team who are almost impossible to play against on their day.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

I don't understand. Why aren't Spain just sitting back and doing nothing?

:lol: :lol: You guys are fully re-immersed in Pardew hate watching if this post is showing up again.

Just now, Mike said:

:lol: :lol: You guys are fully re-immersed in Pardew hate watching if this post is showing up again.

Some scars will never heal. :lol:

:yao:

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Hope to hell that Bellingham doesn't turn out to be an arrogant arsehole. Lacking class doing that, IMO.

Hasn't had that much to be arrogant about other than the goal tbh.

Right, was working through the game, keeping an eye on the BBC text. Is it worth watching any of the game other than the goals? It just sounded like…everything we’ve been talking about again, again…again.

Edited by leffe186

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Right, was working through the game, keeping an eye on the BBC text. Is it worth watching any of the game other than the goals? It just sounded like…everything we’ve been talking about again, again…again.

Apart from the 2 goals. Useless. Lots of passing without any penetration. 

England have been poor. But its could be a Switzerland/Austria route to final. You never know. Clearly should be playing Gordon. Balance of team would be miles better.

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's honestly nostalgic. :lol:

Yes.

Its freaking unbelievable having spent almost 10 years without coming back on a regular basis and now observing that the hatred for that man still fuels this forum almost as much as it did when I left.

[emoji38]

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

2 minutes ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

Yes.

Its freaking unbelievable having spent almost 10 years without coming back on a regular basis and now observing that the hatred for that man still fuels this forum almost as much as it did when I left.

[emoji38]

:lol: Tenko man he broke us.