Paul Mitchell (Sporting Director)

2 hours ago, BeloEmre said:

Actually really glad this Ashworth thing turned out how it did.

Really think Mitchell is going to bring a lot to the table. This Bunce fella looks a top hiring as well, and has obviously joined off the back of his previous working relationship with Mitchell.

10 hours ago, KaKa said:

Actually really glad this Ashworth thing turned out how it did.

Really think Mitchell is going to bring a lot to the table. This Bunce fella looks a top hiring as well, and has obviously joined off the back of his previous working relationship with Mitchell.

Agree. Really think we are the winner here :aww:

Training_12_July_15a.jpg.webp

If they are at Benton, I hope it's not to do their job but actually record interviews so us fans to watch. That is what matters.

Edited by Jack27

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

If they are at Benton, I hope it's not to do their job but actually record interviews so us fans to watch. That is what matters.

Thats just Bruce in disguise isnt it. The Great Rotundo has sneaked back in

35 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

kin Hell, this training ground........  Im hoping that is what they are thinking

35 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

"Oh I need to improve the performance of the players, I need to prevent injuries" 

Fuck off and tell us how you think the atmosphere at St James's Park is class after being asked whether you think the atmosphere at St James's Park is class.

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

"Oh I need to improve the performance of the players, I need to prevent injuries" 

Fuck off and tell us how you think the atmosphere at St James's Park is class after being asked whether you think the atmosphere at St James's Park is class.

I'd also like to know just how class the atmposphere at SJP is, and just how important it is that the atmosphere is class.

If he has any thoughts on just how much he loves a No. 9 that'd be a bonus too.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Is this how it feels to support a professional football club? 

5 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Is this how it feels to support a professional football club? 

Let's face it, we wouldn't really know!

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

“If I’d been in charge, we wouldn’t have signed you.”

I'm interested to know what's going through his mind as he meets our players :lol: Looking at poor Murphy like he has a windowless van lined up for him.

Really like the idea of getting a DoF with more of a recruitment background. A top choice with more responsibility in this area so that Eddie can focus more on what he does best and allow PM to do his thing. Obviously they will work together in some degree but way different to before I think. 

Edited by Ikon

16 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Really like the idea of getting a DoF with more of a recruitment background. A top choice with more responsibility in this area so that Eddie can focus more on what he does best and allow PM to do his thing. Obviously they will work together in some degree but way different to before I think. 

100%. Someone who's had proven success in different leagues and has had varying budgets and types of players scouted. Eddie will love working with him I assume because he probably was quite annoyed with Ashworth not really being that kind of DoF yet having such a heavy hand in that area. 

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

Agree. I wont talk down Ashworth, but I think we came out of this really good.