Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

51 minutes ago, Mike said:

You speak the dumbest language on Earth and now we all speak it. God is English.

You live in the Atlantic ocean and get no hurricanes.

Gonna spark him pure out when I meet him.

IMG_5851.gif.4a8101d3e0c2ab5a214562a93a163828.gifIMG_5852.gif.261736dce0fe3266d763d95a4797a0a0.gif

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

The Turkish left back was born in Holland?

Right [emoji38]

I only looked on FlashScores as I had it open, didn't wiki him, but as you say, birth place was Netherlands, but Turkey international. 

Interestingly went through all the Dutch unders at international from 16-21, only to end up playing for the Turkish national first team.

Edited by mighty__mag

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Right [emoji38]

I only looked on FlashScores as I had it open, didn't wiki him, but as you say, birth place was Netherlands, but Turkey international. 

Wasn’t laughing at you. Was laughing at a Dutch lad potentially knocking them out by being ace.

Weghorst coming on upfront.

Not at all surprised. Memphis was fumbling about up there. Looks like they've dropped him into the number 10 instead.

Southgate aspires to be Greece 2004. It’s such a turn off.

Whether we fluke this tournament or not I can’t wait for him to fcuk off, and England get a progressive forward thinking manager in. I see a eureka moment ahead whether England go from playing brucieball to Howeball.

Sadly I’m struggling to get behind the majority of these entitled players though, and the repugnant clubs they represent.