Manchester United (H)- Pre match thread

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if any one is posting stuff on here from 7 pm up till 2 am u either are a sad twat with no freinds or work in security and are a sad twat with no freinds .

p.s will put my tin hat on now.

:lol:

I'm going out at 7.30pm. :oops:

if any one is posting stuff on here from 7 pm up till 2 am u either are a sad twat with no freinds or work in security and are a sad twat with no freinds .

Fair enough.

if any one is posting stuff on here from 7 pm up till 2 am u either are a sad T*** with no freinds or work in security and are a sad T*** with no freinds .going out in a minute doh !

Fair enough.

going out in a minute  tongue.gif

if any one is posting stuff on here from 7 pm up till 2 am u either are a sad T*** with no freinds or work in security and are a sad T*** with no freinds .going out in a minute doh !

Fair enough.

going out in a minute  tongue.gif

You are officially by 14 seconds a sad twat  bluewink.gif

I hold my hands up ,was frantically typing to make it in time but failed miserably. me and the wife are going to newcastle falcons rugby club tonight by all accounts will have to wear a tin hat as it was rough as fook on christmas eve .

I hold my hands up ,was frantically typing to make it in time but failed miserably. me and the wife are going to newcastle falcons rugby club tonight by all accounts will have to wear a tin hat as it was rough as fook on christmas eve .

Good luck, confirmed loser now btw! Long past 7  bluewink.gif

Newcastle (from): Given, Srnicek, Krul, Solano, Edgar, Taylor, Huntington, Parker, Butt, Emre, Milner, Pattison, Troisi, Gate, Martins, Dyer, Sibierski, Luque, Carroll.

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Silvestre, Evra, Heinze, Ronaldo, Park, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, O'Shea, Giggs, Richardson, Rooney, Solskjaer, Saha.

No Duff

Newcastle (from): Given, Srnicek, Krul, Solano, Edgar, Taylor, Huntington, Parker, Butt, Emre, Milner, Pattison, Troisi, Gate, Martins, Dyer, Sibierski, Luque, Carroll.

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Silvestre, Evra, Heinze, Ronaldo, Park, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, O'Shea, Giggs, Richardson, Rooney, Solskjaer, Saha.

No Duff

Source?

so is Duff fit for this game?

some of youse have him in the team and others don't. Haven't seen the squad list for this one

No Duff :wullie:

look, mate. We need as many players fit as possible for this one. Ok so duff has been poor, but he is still a match winner.

some of youse have him in the team and others don't. Haven't seen the squad list for this one

look, mate. We need as many players fit as possible for this one. Ok so duff has been poor, but he is still a match winner.

Ermm....

Yeah I know he's not on the list. I was saying it if he is to be fit.

unless you're on about something else...

Ermm....

Bingo! You took what TSM was saying the wrong way, read it again...

Ermm....

Bingo! You took what TSM was saying the wrong way, read it again...

Oh! It's because i didn't read the other posts above. :oops:

I trust Huntington to do a fine job,same as Edgar,they have this flair u need against players like C.Ronaldo

its just that i am afraid that roeder will play 4-5-1,and ruins the game

Btw,he should really use Luque,maybe he can have someone to blame after we get trashed,this is a game for Luque,but Roeder is just a C**T and will be more then happy throwing pattison in..

I trust Huntington to do a fine job,same as Edgar,they have this flair u need against players like C.Ronaldo

its just that i am afraid that roeder will play 4-5-1,and ruins the game

Btw,he should really use Luque,maybe he can have someone to blame after we get trashed,this is a game for Luque,but Roeder is just a C**T and will be more then happy throwing pattison in..

What flair is this?  bluebigeek.gif