Rory Finneran

Joelinton7

14 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Seems safe to say this is our biggest coup since the takeover in terms of youth signings.

Sanusi was/is very highly rated

21 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Kind of hope he's good enough to go into the squad and not out on loan. 

Aye, same. Not sure there'd be any value in sending him on loan as at his age he shouldn't be playing that many games anyway. Get him working with Eddie and the first team and let him play for the youth teams when he needs minutes, then bring him cautiously into the first team when he's ready.

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

There was a young man called Rory Finneran. He grew whiskers on his Chinneran. 

Sold for PSR reasons for 30 million 

6 minutes ago, Ellis H said:

Something to make you all feel old. He wasn’t even born when Keegan came back in 2008. 

Jeez, I'll take the consolation prize of I can at least remember what train I was on and where I was when my mates phoned me to tell me he'd come back 

He looks impressive. Especially how he makes a tackle, wins the ball and then immediately plays the ball early. Doesnt hang on to the ball longer than neccesary and his pass is often played long. Great vision.

Im trying to think of an old player he reminds me of but can i bollocks remember the name.

All these players who are awesome, really puts into context how special Miley is. Who has already played and done well in the champions league. Also a very special talent. Core of a great team in the future

3 hours ago, Lazarus said:

He looks impressive. Especially how he makes a tackle, wins the ball and then immediately plays the ball early. Doesnt hang on to the ball longer than neccesary and his pass is often played long. Great vision.

Im trying to think of an old player he reminds me of but can i bollocks remember the name.

Roy Aitken, Paul Bracewell? Roy Keane?  (good in tackle quick at moving ball forward/mainly forward passing).

58 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Roy Aitken, Paul Bracewell? Roy Keane?  (good in tackle quick at moving ball forward/mainly forward passing).

Nah not them - itll probably come to me when Im up for a wazz in the middle of the night :lol:

• 4 weeks later...